• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Jupiter Moon

Devilsangel

Baronet
According to this image of the gbs blueprints the name is AI Core
X_SpaceAgeJupiterMoon_AI-Core.jpg

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
GB looks really interessting. Just hope it'll offer something worthwhile. After the flying
noob-trap and the much debated SAM GBs I'm really hoping on something that isn't
an meme GB but rather something useful. Like Space carrier is (that thing is useful
for the occasional negotiation and getting faster through OF special goods grind).

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I understand. SkyNet will destroy the world and we will start playing from the Stone Age.
Actually we'll time travel before SkyNet got online to preventing it from destroying us,
with an time traveling robot from Skynet at our heels to stop us. Or, we'll migrate to
one of the space colonies and starting to keeping SkyNet contained.:p

Dessire

Regent
can somebody explain me why FoE devs are still wasting their time creating new buildings if all cities in the game do not need those buildings? they look awesome but we do not need them! and that is thanks to event buildings! :/ cities in FoE do not represent the age that they are since 3-4 years!

about the GBuilding, since since SAM GBuildings I've lost any hope of see any incredible GBuilding in therms of bonuses. the new GBuilding looks incredible! but I bet it bonus will be useless like FIsland's bonus.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
That name suggests an FP related function... to be worthwhile in a reasonable amount of time - considering how expensive the flying islands are - such a building would have to give quite some FP...

best case, it could be a "copy" of CDM... or a combination of TA and CDM

Dessire

Regent
That name suggests an FP related function... to be worthwhile in a reasonable amount of time - considering how expensive the flying islands are - such a building would have to give quite some FP...

best case, it could be a "copy" of CDM... or a combination of TA and CDM
AI can do everything really fast, so I think the bonus could, should, or must be related to accelerate something, maybe time productions or give the double of something, mabye it affects the production time of a GBuilding ? what is an AI but a program to do anything faster? or maybe a GBuilding that allows you automatically collect the production of certain buildings, and the amount of buildings is related to the level of this new GBuilding? . . .well at the end, it does not matter, all that I want is a GBuilding that allows me earn more FPs per day. even a daily production of 2000 FPs per day is not enough for me.

Amdira

Baronet
can somebody explain me why FoE devs are still wasting their time creating new buildings if all cities in the game do not need those buildings? they look awesome but we do not need them! and that is thanks to event buildings! :/ cities in FoE do not represent the age that they are since 3-4 years!
there are still many players just rushing through eras and still having goods- and production buildings in high eras - just have a look at the towns about #50-75 in your hood.