• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Venus (SAV)

CrashBoom

Legend
steel firs require 4 shots (reactive armor) before taking damage, is it not? and still "weakest" ?
It can take 4 damage max (excluding AO, possibly Keen Eye), so 3 hits can take it down.
2 hits with keen eye or ao applies once in those 2 hits
keen eye 30%, AO 30%. so only 24% that don't happen in one of 2 hits

and if keen eye and AO comes together then 1-hit-insta-kill

Havik79

Baronet
A couple of questions if anyone can help.

On live I have been mostly getting away with using SAM sents, what would be a good unit to start stockpiling for SAV.

Would it be fair to assume a month before live servers get this?

I see lvl 20 is 25.18%, so better wait for the full level list before comparing.
(TOR at lvl 20 is 20.25%)
Yes, however we should not forget that Temple of Relics gives 64 opportunities a week to get rewards, whereas the Flying Island is only 42 (one every 4 hours, so 6 in one day, 42 in one week).

So the percentage given by the Flying Island at equivalent level so far gives you less rewards than the temple of relics. If these rewards are the same as the relics, well there we have a GB worse than the ToR :)

qaccy

Emperor
So...every battle in SAV is gonna be like FE, huh? Replace the Rail Gun with a Power Dragon and you're set to win pretty much no matter what the enemy matchup is. No hiding, no flying; only Force Field is a 'defense' but that's not enough. Players of course will love it because it makes things easy, but I really question the balancing here. :(

Praeceptor

Marquis
So...every battle in SAV is gonna be like FE, huh? Replace the Rail Gun with a Power Dragon and you're set to win pretty much no matter what the enemy matchup is. No hiding, no flying; only Force Field is a 'defense' but that's not enough. Players of course will love it because it makes things easy, but I really question the balancing here. :(
As with the Rail Gun, I can see a nerf around the corner already.