• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

podkap1970

Emperor
hmm ok, i guess i was super lucky

but that's a big difference in getting only 3-4 and the other player gets 29, this should not happen

DeletedUser10315

In Beta there were two WW shrink kit as daily specials, please first the live servers make it about the WW itself so we would have two Wishing Wellsbfor two of the daily specials. Thank you very much.

GateKeeper

Baronet
I would go for one of these, going for the left one personally (which building you put in the middle is up to you):
514ce5c5b1b865ace4dbe5e97c21fd8f.png

Left one gives 24/32% attack for 31 tiles, or around 1.8% combined attack per tile. Right one gives 48/16% attack, so in raw numbers it gives slightly more, but per tile they're almost the same and it's much more awkward to build. Neither of the sets require any roads ,so that's definitely a bonus! For my city the Barn isn't worth it, so I'll probably be selling those kits to the auction and only go for the fields.
Excellent, thats what I was checking on. I'm not worried about the odd shape, since no roads, I can just fill up that spaces with towers, etc. So its comes to whether you want more AB or more DB for the Attacking armies in these options. Hard to run away from 48% AB with no roads needed.

Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
I got one or two ingredients per day from incidents I think. But I don't keep an administration such as @Podkap (respect for @podkap)

hmm ok, i guess i was super lucky

but that's a big difference in getting only 3-4 and the other player gets 29, this should not happen
This is generally why most people do NOT like luck mechanics. I did collect +1 more ingredient earlier, so we can get my number up to a solid 4. ;) I'd have to say my situation is pretty common, most people are reporting being unable to get the final barn kit.

6zeva9

Baronet
If you clear your incidents every day at least one (on average) should be an ingredient. Combined with Daily Challenge and all ingredients from the Quests, you would expect to have about 210 ingredients, that should be enough to get 10 grade prizes and an Apprentice Baker slot which gives a Harvest Farm Selection Kit, that can be used as another field or the final upgrade for the Barn.
This is why I said that the Event has been designed for you to try and complete the Daily Challenge for every day it is available during the Event on top of doing the Event Quests.

If you clear your incidents every day at least one (on average) should be an ingredient. Combined with Daily Challenge and all ingredients from the Quests, you would expect to have about 210 ingredients, that should be enough to get 10 grade prizes and an Apprentice Baker slot which gives a Harvest Farm Selection Kit, that can be used as another field or the final upgrade for the Barn.
This is why I said that the Event has been designed for you to try and complete the Daily Challenge for every day it is available during the Event on top of doing the Event Quests.
I'm telling ya I cleared every incident every day and did the daily quest and still only got 4 ingredients from incidents. It's not rocket science, it's luck. Its not guaranteed.

Okamiris

Baronet
My result
Surrending 30 ingredient in incident
Loose or lost 4 or 5 daily challenge
But
20200810_035856.jpg

I have 7 harvest fields selection kit, with the 1 on apprentice league, but just the harvest barn lv. 3, :cool: ... the daily challenge, sometimes, is hard in ema. Is not grave

Edit: for finish: 1400 diamonds for 6x each and 500 diamonds for 1x each, and i have the harvest barn lv.4, youhouh, i’m happy. No thank you

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
My result
Surrending 30 ingredient in incident
Loose or lost 4 or 5 daily challenge
But
View attachment 5897

I have 7 harvest fields selection kit, with the 1 on apprentice league, but just the harvest barn lv. 3, :cool: ... the daily challenge, sometimes, is hard in ema. Is not grave

Edit: for finish: 2450 diamonds for 6x each and 500 diamonds for 1x each, and i have the harvest barn lv.4, youhouh, i’m happy. No thank you
The Kit offered in the League Rewards is different from the Grand Prizes, It is a HARVEST FARM SELECTION KIT so includes an option of another Level 1 Barn and a Barn Upgrade Kit along with all 6 types of Field.

Paulikater

Farmer
bad balanced event I met ever before. I have been on every day, collected all incidents found and spent all diamonds received on ingredients and have not been able to get the full set. I have all 6 selection kits, but stuck with the wishing well shrink kit on perhaps a third of the way - and still to run a complete round after that to get barn to level 4. This would cost a really ridiculous additional amount of diamonds compared to the benefit. Wonder if anyone has a barn level 4 at all.
Decided to use a second wheat field for attack instead of complete set as without barn level 4 it is not necessary....

DeletedUser9570

I finished all quests, I'm through and I'm still only in trainee league. Obviously something is quite wrong here. You should, at least, be in silver league when you got through the entire event. It's a big mistake if just only the users are awarded who use a lot of diamonds. And with all of it done and only ONE ingredient item left I only got two levels of the harvest barn. Obviously the balance of the event was faulty.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7624

Had to spend 1k diamonds to get to 20 1 8ngridients and secure trainee league for 1 last field kit. On live servers I might not have this 1k diamonds.