• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Fall Event 2020

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I finished all quests, I'm through and I'm still only in trainee league. Obviously something is quite wrong here. You should, at least, be in silver league when you got through the entire event. It's a big mistake if just only the users are awarded who use a lot of diamonds. And with all of it done and only ONE ingredient item left I only got two levels of the harvest barn. Obviously the balance of the event was faulty.
trainee is indeed a bit low for "having done everything" - did you do all daily challenges?
On regular worlds I would expect to end up in apprentice when everything was done and no diamonds were spend, but it always depends on the whole server - if everyone is active it depends on luck (who has the least amount of ingredients left and how many ingredients did you find in incidents)

trainee is indeed a bit low for "having done everything" - did you do all daily challenges?
On regular worlds I would expect to end up in apprentice when everything was done and no diamonds were spend, but it always depends on the whole server - if everyone is active it depends on luck (who has the least amount of ingredients left and how many ingredients did you find in incidents)
I think apprentice was top 20% of the server and needed about 195+ stars. ;)

Meh on this event, the buildings just dont do it for my style of play. Just give me something simple like the govenors villa or crows nest. There wasn't even one daily special that I cared about, I just saved all my ingredients for the last day and now I have like 10 shrink kits in my inventory.

lord2403

Merchant
Whats a ...t?? All of the time in League I've been in Apprentice. Just at the end of time of event you changed the number of points of this league and certainly I lost this place. As a result of your joking only 4 points and I'm not got a last upgade kit. If you think that doing things like that it's so funy, play in your game yourself...
It was not the first time

Last edited:

Umbrathor

Baronet
I too didn't manage to win that last barn upgrade by baking, and I was stuck with lots of cinnamon from dailies and incidents that I couldn';t spend. I spent 450 diamonds to get some more baking done and 'secure' a spot in apprentice league. The people who posted screenshort yesterday saying that they couldn't complete the barn all were in apprentice. If they managed to stay there, they also got the kit from the league reward that allows them to complete the set.

If luck had been more on my side I would not have needed diamonds. I did get a fair number of ingredients from incidents, but too one-sided. Others did not get enough ingredients. This confirms to me that there needs to be more of a margin - not for error, but for the luck factor - to make sure that people who finish the entire questline can complete the set.

Or reduce the luck factor. It is a contstant that the events contain a larger amount of luck than the players appreciate. The ongoing debate between effort/strategy versus luck.

lord2403

Merchant
you = the other players
not InnoGames

and someone else won it

because apprentice is top 20%

and when more players get in the ones with the least amount drop out

Come on. I'm not first day in the game and even not first year. So please leave it for the beginners

Hedning1390

Farmer
Come on. I'm not first day in the game and even not first year. So please leave it for the beginners
Are you saying top 20% is not top 20% and that innogames decides the threshold, or what's your point? Of course players fight to get over the line on the last day and increase the number you have to bake. If you didn't expect that don't blame others for thinking you are new.

DeletedUser9666

@planetofthehumans - Would you rather have all these buildings do "social distancing"? ;)

lord2403

Merchant
Are you saying top 20% is not top 20% and that innogames decides the threshold, or what's your point? Of course players fight to get over the line on the last day and increase the number you have to bake. If you didn't expect that don't blame others for thinking you are new.

Second and last time especially for you: I'm not first day and not first year playing this game. Leave it for the beginners, or for yourself, or for anyone else, or just trying to read correctly.
It's first.
Second. I don't believe that thousands of players rushed to waste ingredients just in last minute and all of them - together and simultaneously. And exactly at the last minute of the event. If you believe - it's only your own problem.

It was a nice event.

I made it to apprentice . I collected 205 stars without spending any diamonds :)
But that was a close thing. I was online twice a day to collect incidents and i did all of daily quests for ingredients.

Peach

Merchant
Hi,
I made it to apprentice and got the FP & renovation kit rewards, but I’m missing the harvest selection kit.
As I only play on mobile, anyone also got the same problem?

housemouse

Squire
Very nice building. I would have liked to have stood in my city. However, I don't have the barn or any part of the fields.
It is not possible for everyone to reach the daily quest every day and I also didn't feel like finishing the game when I realized it couldn't be done without using massive diamonds.
It's a shame. I probably won't put too much effort into my live worlds. Very frustrating that such a set cannot be achieved after so many tasks. At the Forgeball, I came to terms with it. But now also at the autumn event?