• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Daily Changelog w/c 8th June

DeletedUser5097

The new design for the DT looks great, it’s an huge leap in how buildings look. I hope Venus will have an similar quality

housemouse

Squire
Is there a real model for the Truce Tower?
The Dynamic Tower should be completed in Dubai for the EXPO 2020 and would then be legendary in reality.
I assume that this will not be the case, but I find a fantasy building very different from the concept even if i find the design very successful.

Dessire

Regent
the new dessign doesn't fit with voyager's dessign . . . both looks like from different eras, also, the new dessigns fit more for SAAB instead of tomorrow era . . .
about the dessign itself, it looks great!

I think the 'problem' with the design not matching is that the artists have changed over the time and the new artists try to stay in one line with all the other work they did.

You can clearly see the break in the artwork between old ages and, suddenly, Oceanic Future: Wow! Rich colors, deep greenblue water, sharper edges.
Personally, I love the 'new' art style (OF and beyond) and would love to see even more buildings from earlier ages changed (Alcatraz, anyone?).

Umbrathor

Baronet
You can clearly see the break in the artwork between old ages and, suddenly, Oceanic Future: Wow! Rich colors, deep greenblue water, sharper edges.
Personally, I love the 'new' art style (OF and beyond) and would love to see even more buildings from earlier ages changed (Alcatraz, anyone?).
I'm not a fan of the design, also because of the billboard reminding me of a mayor credit card firm. But that is merely taste and therefore irrelevant. It is also completely off topic. ; )

I agree that some of the recent designs are more vibrant, though my favorite buldings are probably all from the old style:
  1. Japanse cherry blossom garden set
  2. Observatory
  3. Iron Age City Hall

Of the newer designs, especially the Egyptian settlement stands out to me. The Mikawa bridge, some of VF era buildings.

It's a matter of taste, not important enough to have designers spend time on redesigning a new building. I'd have rather different priorities than Alca when redeigning. I loathe the pinkish-green floor tiles of the Ancient Obelisk reward from Egyptian settlement, for instance. I always try to hide it behind other buildings. Just as the Dark Doorway from Halloween.

I'll stop rambling off topic now. *whistles innocently*

DeletedUser10085

the new dessign doesn't fit with voyager's dessign . . . both looks like from different eras, also, the new dessigns fit more for SAAB instead of tomorrow era . . .
about the dessign itself, it looks great!

Same here, something about the new design looks a bit "off" for me, especially in comparison to the other buildings from this age. It could be the grassy area around the tower which doesn't fit the overall visual style (although it blends really well with the builing itself, I love the colour composition!). Maybe the surroundings should be more cold, futuristic, technical (but not dystopian, that wouldn't fit a "Truce Tower" either). And there should be some surveillance cameras.

Last edited by a moderator:

Piotr015

Squire
So now we just need a visual rework of all the buildings from Tomorrow, Future and Arctic Future :D
The new design looks amazing, but as some people said, it's from different age... It kinda looks like a building from SAV just moved quickly to Tomorrow to replace old graphic :)

Hapster

Farmer
Ohhh myy goddd, the redesign is so beautifull. Best looking Great building in the game now. Many kudo's to the creator of the design. Love it :eek:.
Can you do Kraken also please ? :p

Umbrathor

Baronet
this critical Mail bug did go to the live servers
you guys are ....
Agreed, I have seen bugs that were reported in beta go to live servers several times now, such as the pedestrians that stop walking. And another, more important one, that was longer ago and I cannot remember now.

Inno, if an update includes a live bug, please make sure that reported bugs are taken care of and do not get transferred to the live game. If that means postponing a patch, then please do so. It just makes no sense to test otherwise.

DeletedUser10121

I only playon live, and let me tell you this mesage bug is CRITICAL!!!!!at least fix it! or reverse the last update, or somthing, THIS IS TORTURE!

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
In an ideal world, no bugs would make it to live. But sometimes a new bug is a result of essential changes being made and that update needs to go ahead. I understand that you are frustrated, but the Community does a great job at reporting bugs and we do a great job of reporting those to prevent them from making it to the Live Servers.

This is off-topic to this week's daily changelog on beta, please keep feedback in this thread to this week's changelog on Beta.

EDIT I have reopened the bug report thread should players need to vent although I can assure you the Development Team are aware of the urgency. The thread can be found here.

Last edited:

Yang10

Marquis
I like the new design of the tower, although I strongly agree it is out of place from the Tomorrow style, and I miss the spinning quality it had, as, at first, it was the biggest factor that drew my attention and made me build it. I would really love is this could become a SAAB GB as it suits the deep blue-high scraper style of the era, and find a new suit for the truce tower, although that would be highly ideal, and I don't think any of it would happen. After all, it's a wonderful design and I'm sure it took a lot to make it, so good job!