• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

DeletedUser9851

Don't tell me:you're played only easy opponents?
Often only hard opponents and few times medium
Hi 1CCX,

Something's not right with your posted screenshot; on your image, we can clearly see that you have the Ranking based on the consumption of Energy Drink instead of the expected Ranking for this Event (as seen here):

FoE_Soccer_2020.png

So either I am missing something or you have posted an "invalid" image, which does not represent current Event...

Thunderdome

Emperor
If you do not find them, you have either already collected them earlier in the day, or they will appear later on in the day, or they are in spots that are hard to see them.
Heh Heh, I get them on any other day or quest by the truck load; even when I refresh there is always 1 or 2 waiting for me. My beef with such on events is that they disappear when a quest asks for their collection in order to be completed. There was a time where it went on for over a day during said quest that no incidents were showing up that I decided to complete the "or" quest instead to get moving forward.

Correct, the 70% means that you have 70% chance to win, so you would, on average, win 70% of the matches. But whether you DO win or not is dterined by the random number generator. Which means you can win 0 times (it is just very unliky), or every time (which is less likely than winning 70% of the time but more likely than winning 0 matches).
That's the problem I am having. I can be at 83% for a chance to win with players that are 3-4 levels (mine was like 8, 8, 8, 7, 6) higher than the opposing team (of 5, 4, 3, 4, 2) and still lose a match. I would still think if the odds were better in my favor I would have won instead, LOL. This often happen in the medium matches where I know I can beat them and try for more tourney points.

Correct, it is almost impossible to get both buildings complete. See earlier posts: you need to either get into Silver or Gold league or get very lucky with incidents.
I may have to have a read at them at my leisure since I came late into the event and into the forum posting scene. I might have thrown a few posts that are sporadically spaced out by days in between. Thanks for letting me know on it, and letting me know I am not going crazy, LOL.

Disappointing event. Finished all quests and still in hobby league.
Not able to reach level 6.
I hear ya, mate. I just looked at my ranking and I am in Hobby as well. If I were to count off all the matches that I had done with tickets both refreshed and rewarded via quests, I felt I had wasted about 15-20% of them through malicious matches that would have me throw my laptop knowing I could have won (with higher chances and team set up) but instead had me at a loss (try explaining an 83% chance with a team that is upgraded 3-4 levels than the opposing team).

Your is only apparently... I'll complete both buildings in live server without diamonds :)
Here I'll get an extra of 3 pieces(4 if I had sell the 2nd sphendone lvl1)
If the majority cannot get a fully upgraded building in the beta version, what makes you so sure you can do it in the live version without spending any diamonds.

Sinitar

Regent
You must be a God then, you are doing miracles.
God?ahahhahahaha I'm not a god.. I'm only a simple player that learn and find any solution of every event
By doing 100% of the event (Missions, Daily Missions and Daily Logins) you get 9,250 Energy Drinks ... being optimistic about incidents you would get +750 during the event, totaling 10,000 Energy Drinks.
You get 9330 not 9250 from tasks
You are being optimistic with 750 by incidents? I won twice the number of you writed;someone has got more than me,so where's the problem?
Even if you managed to catch every player "Barry" who has the best cost / benefit ratio of 43.5 ED / Pass you could only make 229 passes out of the 240 needed, thus missing 11 passes to get the last upgrade. 1 purchase of diamonds is required.
Why you manage only 1 player?you must manage every player that have a good ratio drinks/action between medium and long avalaible ;foe helper can help you with that..... and at every field I spended 900 drinks
Tonight I finished 12 fields without touch the diamonds in drinks;I touched the diamonds only to the team and the tickets for the tournament in the firsts days
So,in the city I have both at lvl 6 and among 1 hour I get the latest 2 pieces without spending diamonds this time https://prnt.sc/sp85y0
Hi 1CCX,

Something's not right with your posted screenshot; on your image, we can clearly see that you have the Ranking based on the consumption of Energy Drink instead of the expected Ranking for this Event (as seen here):

View attachment 5373

So either I am missing something or you have posted an "invalid" image, which does not represent current Event...
ok man,you don't controled that is from mobile app?here your screen by "desktop version" https://prnt.sc/sp7or7

Last edited:

Sinitar

Regent
If the majority cannot get a fully upgraded building in the beta version, what makes you so sure you can do it in the live version without spending any diamonds.
are you seriously?Also in St.patrick day, the majority don't finished the set at lvl 2 in live server; now the question is that:why I managed easily and got all the pieces without spending diamonds without stressing over there? in the 2nd world I got 11 pieces because I won 2k pots by incidents

Last edited:

6zeva9

Baronet
Friend just told me, she came to use her last free Ticket before the Event closed, before doing so she cleared the incidents in and around her city and in three consecutive incidents got 5 Tickets, 3 Tickets and finally 25 Player Cards.
She is very happy with this luck on the last day.

Sinitar

Regent
You really like to bash anyone who had a negative experience in this event and this is really uncalled for...
really?I like bash anyone who had a negative experience?look,you can write every thing that you feel but you can't descrive me this thing so because I find the solution of the event.....you're freely to apply my idea or find an another way for your counts ;)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Please, let's avoid attacking one another and focus on the event itself. For those who found themselves in the hobby league, was it fewer tickets, lots of lost matches? Do you think you could have chosen your battles more wisely? For those who did well, do you know why you did well or do you just feel it was down to luck?

DeletedUser

The event has toto much luck , one day I can do 7 30% matches and win them all next day I can do 7 30% matches and lose them all.
The only skill is do training beofre matches .
To little
The event is a failure.
I did well , no skill only lukc.

Sinitar

Regent
The event has toto much luck , one day I can do 7 30% matches and win them all next day I can do 7 30% matches and lose them all.
The only skill is do training beofre matches .
To little
The event is a failure.
I did well , no skill only lukc.
...yes,the luck is a important factor here as carnival event but you can change this luck...I got sometimes in hard difficulty also 51% to chance to win https://prnt.sc/sj3ool and the low chance are 31%

Umbrathor

Baronet
For those who found themselves in the hobby league, was it fewer tickets, lots of lost matches? Do you think you could have chosen your battles more wisely? For those who did well, do you know why you did well or do you just feel it was down to luck?
For the first league (before tweak) I ended in Hobby, today I ended in Silver. Both were purely luck with whether or not you win matches. I did always tweak the teams for max win chance. Once I had found that your team level has no effect on the win % (always around 75% for easy, around 50% for medium and around 30% for hard with a 5% to 10% deviation) and that the loot is slightly better for hard than is for medium, and medium better than easy, I went mostly for hard matches if I could get the win chance to at least 33%.

I got lucky on finding and winning 50 player cards a few times early on, on finding tournament tickets and on winning enough hard matches in the second league to just about keep me in Silver. It is not a satisfying feeling, despite getting a good final result.

DeletedUser7624

Please, let's avoid attacking one another and focus on the event itself. For those who found themselves in the hobby league, was it fewer tickets, lots of lost matches? Do you think you could have chosen your battles more wisely? For those who did well, do you know why you did well or do you just feel it was down to luck?
On my opinion it is not enough energy drinks to get 12 files crossed fully + 1 selection kit from 1 of 2 leagues where most players will finish (considering they also finished all quests) and factor of luck in tournament is very unpredictable to count on silver or gold league without diamonds. So if it will go live as it is now there will be plenty of players who will finish all event quest and still will have 1 building lvl 6 and other max 5 or even less if they decide to use selection kits on tracks. Anyone who wants both buildings at lvl 6 either have to be super lucky to finish in silver without diamonds or spend diamonds.
So yeah, give us more energy drinks either as quest reward or milestone please :) because diamond spenders gonna spend them anyway

Sinitar

Regent
On my opinion it is not enough energy drinks to get 12 files crossed fully + 1 selection kit from 1 of 2 leagues where most players will finish (considering they also finished all quests) and factor of luck in tournament is very unpredictable to count on silver or gold league without diamonds. So if it will go live as it is now there will be plenty of players who will finish all event quest and still will have 1 building lvl 6 and other max 5 or even less if they decide to use selection kits on tracks. Anyone who wants both buildings at lvl 6 either have to be super lucky to finish in silver without diamonds or spend diamonds.
So yeah, give us more energy drinks either as quest reward or milestone please :) because diamond spenders gonna spend them anyway
Sorry,but I disagree with that
The number of energy drink is enought to get 10 fields;I agree if the drinks gained by tasks,daily bonus aren't enought for 10 fields....
in every event,if you play with good informations,you reach the silver league without problems
Most people are interested only for carceres and sentinel outposts...they don't interested much to sphendone because it gain attack for defense army not to attack

Umbrathor

Baronet
Sorry,but I disagree with that
The number of energy drink is enought to get 10 fields;I agree if the drinks gained by tasks,daily bonus aren't enought for 10 fields....
in every event,if you play with good informations,you reach the silver league without problems
Most people are interested only for carceres and sentinel outposts...they don't interested much to sphendone because it gain attack for defense army not to attack
No, you are wrong. No one understands how you managed it, but the majority of players do not manage to get both buildings to 6 with the energy drinks that are available. You are an exception, and we do not know why.

Sinitar

Regent
No, you are wrong. No one understands how you managed it, but the majority of players do not manage to get both buildings to 6 with the energy drinks that are available. You are an exception, and we do not know why.
I'm an exception if I got 1470 drinks by incidents?someone has replied here that he won 2k drinks!!where's this exception you mean against me?