• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Soccer Cup 2020

Thunderdome

Emperor
small change?nah a 60% to chance to get the silver league
And yet, here we are. I find anomaly with your statement considering that the Silver league percentage is slightly smaller than the Bronze league by having about the top 5% whereas Gold has the top 1% of the server. I'm sorry but I will have to agree with others in saying there is no possibility of reaching either of the two highest tiers without the following happening: A. Spending enough to reach there, B. Not enough players spending (why spend on a beta game anyways?) and you just made the cut, or C. Not enough players participating and you're just lucky. If you fall within reasons B or C then I commend you on it.

For the many of us who are in either Amateur (got the reward as I had thought I was in Hobby before going to bed) or Hobby and are here speaking our minds, I am going to speculate that there was a significant amount of players who participated in this event so therefore A or B might be the reason why you're there and C wasn't part of the equation.

I enjoy an event that rewards a good strategy, like Archeology.
Yep, that's an event I can rely my wits on as it gave many options on how I want to go about my play and whether or not I want to grab every reward and tool along the way or just go for the main currency to get the grand prize rewards with what I got. I usually start my digs right after I get enough to buy a full set of tools or two as it was cost efficient. Some other events that had relied on strategy were ones I was into; others that present luck as a factor, I only try but I don't go all crazy on.

Sinitar

Regent
If your premise is: 'playing the hardest matches in the tournament and not spending diamonds' then 60% is definitely wrong. The Silver league is the top 5% so without spending diamonds it is definitely not a 60% chance to get into the Silver league.
Wrong or not,I always finished the events with max level buldings in "live servers".. Maybe I'm among the players luck circle's?
Lets start with the 5 events of this year
-Forge bowl:in this event I used only 300 diamond to have a great advantage with the "ultimate coach"to win 30 colossus kits in both live server worlds using always the players with low price of drinks
Yes,here I used a small pack of diamonds and I think also you have done;Olympic treasure completely max level,2/3 extra upgrade and a difference of drinks gained by incidents in both world to reach in primary just below the gold league while in the secondary just above the gold..Probably the reason of this it's just the missing of players that spending a lots of diamonds
-The hated St.Patrick day:
Here you had a chance to get also 11 pieces(time required) or even 12 pieces without diamonds(time and luck required) but if you knew the event perfectly!!But for me I was limited to get 10 pieces because I hadn't got the time to see this difficult path...It did it a my friend
Incidents this time are only a bonus not a requirement...
I done only 5 stages with tasks done respectively 34,34,32,38 and 38,spending 3450 pots of managers and the rest(7600) to chests..You gained by tasks and daily bonus 11200 pots and the total costs done are 10050..So I had an extra 150 pots available
What are 5 stages with a time of 3 weeks to complete it??It's a sorcery?? ahahahah
I got 10 pieces in primary world and 11 pieces in the secondary in live server only because I got 2k pots of gold by incidents
-Spring event:
I have an extra upgrade of hanami bridge in live servers...How?I done 9 ponds and reached the silver league..How I reach 9 ponds?Using 75% of silver animals and 25% gold animals but I got enough lanterns from incidents to reach 9 ponds
Yes,we return at start and you may have asked :if you didn't got the missing lanterns by incidents?or if you didn't reach the silver league? Yes you can compare it with unlucky and this Inno like it...
-Archaeology event
I do not explain this event..all we know how it went....
-Sorcerer cup
I repeat and confirm that here the luck is the base to win in both ways and for me this leagues are so: gold league is only up to 5% of players of each world;silver league is up to 20% of players;40% of players in bronze league;20% in amateur league and 15% hobby(they are the absent players)
This factor is considered only if the gold league players didn't spending a lots of diamonds(+10000)
Even if he plays the 93 free tickets of the event in hard matches even though he wins all that is impossible, there is still no guarantee that he will end up in the gold or silver league. This depends on how many "full cash" players you have on the server you are playing on.
You put those 93 tickets in the same plan?The facts are this:many players prefer choise the easy-medium way than the -medium-hard and you have confirmed it reply here
Now I comparate it:
46 easy(50%) and 47 medium(50%) are gain beetwen 15 up to 50 points
14 medium(15%) and 79 hard (85%) are gain beetween 30 up to 160 points
I suppose that:
you mean that easy wins is the 80% and the medium is 60%
So, there are 37 wins in easy and 28 medium difficulty match
37 easy wins are comparate between 15 and 17;the medium is 16,I suppose; 37x16 = 592 points ;
28 medium wins are comparate between 30 and 50 points;the medium is 40; 40x28 = 1120 points
Adding them up is 1120 + 592 = 1712 points

medium-hard comparate
I mean that medium wins is 60% and hard is 40%(why 40%? because the max chance to get victory is 50% and the lower 30%)
There are 8 medium and 32 hard victories
8 medium wins are comparate between 30 and 50 ;the medium is 40; 40x8 = 320 points ;
32 hard wins are comparate between 110 and 160 points;the medium is 135 ; 135x32 = 4320 points
Adding them up is 320 + 4320 = 4640 points
There are a lot of defference of point between both ways
here the first champion had 21k points in few days after the changed for what?spending arround +20k diamonds in all durate of the event..are you agrre with this?

And yet, here we are. I find anomaly with your statement considering that the Silver league percentage is slightly smaller than the Bronze league by having about the top 5% whereas Gold has the top 1% of the server. I'm sorry but I will have to agree with others in saying there is no possibility of reaching either of the two highest tiers without the following happening: A. Spending enough to reach there, B. Not enough players spending (why spend on a beta game anyways?) and you just made the cut, or C. Not enough players participating and you're just lucky. If you fall within reasons B or C then I commend you on it.
I like your thinking and partialy I agree but there's a think you didn't know(?) : knowledge and luck go hand to hand

Thunderbummy

Marquis
Please, let's avoid attacking one another and focus on the event itself. For those who found themselves in the hobby league, was it fewer tickets, lots of lost matches? Do you think you could have chosen your battles more wisely? For those who did well, do you know why you did well or do you just feel it was down to luck?
Prior to the re-balance the tournament part of the event was entirely down to luck. A combination of random chance and being offered high ranking teams to play against. It did however mean that an occasional player could jump from last to 1st place with the "right luck" After the rebalance, the event converted to "pay to win" - Buy enough tournament matches and you end up at #01 in the rankings. Not really sure that this is a good thing but it did give us a little more control than the 1st version and was more like previous events where buying enough drinks would ensue a high league placing. The random chance element of win/lose a tournament is still unsettling. Whilst trying to understand the event in the early days, I lost 19 consecutive matches/rematches against a very inferior team when I supposedly had a high chance of winning. Never at any stage of the competition did I win more than 2 consecutive matches and always seemed to lose far more often than win. Therefore personally I was generally unhappy with the match results - I may have just been exceptional unlucky however no one in my guild could recall having a good run of luck with match results and they too felt that the random chance element worked very much against them. Hope this helps.

Luke Stark

Marquis
Just two questions:

1. Dear devs - have you LISTENED to us after the last soccer event?
2. Dear devs- do you really THINK that we really wanted the changes you have made to this year soccer event?

AllamHRK

Baronet
Wrong or not,I always finished the events with max level buldings in "live servers".. Maybe I'm among the players luck circle's?
Lets start with the 5 events of this year
-Forge bowl:in this event I used only 300 diamond to have a great advantage with the "ultimate coach"to win 30 colossus kits in both live server worlds using always the players with low price of drinks
Yes,here I used a small pack of diamonds and I think also you have done;Olympic treasure completely max level,2/3 extra upgrade and a difference of drinks gained by incidents in both world to reach in primary just below the gold league while in the secondary just above the gold..Probably the reason of this it's just the missing of players that spending a lots of diamonds
-The hated St.Patrick day:
Here you had a chance to get also 11 pieces(time required) or even 12 pieces without diamonds(time and luck required) but if you knew the event perfectly!!But for me I was limited to get 10 pieces because I hadn't got the time to see this difficult path...It did it a my friend
Incidents this time are only a bonus not a requirement...
I done only 5 stages with tasks done respectively 34,34,32,38 and 38,spending 3450 pots of managers and the rest(7600) to chests..You gained by tasks and daily bonus 11200 pots and the total costs done are 10050..So I had an extra 150 pots available
What are 5 stages with a time of 3 weeks to complete it??It's a sorcery?? ahahahah
I got 10 pieces in primary world and 11 pieces in the secondary in live server only because I got 2k pots of gold by incidents
-Spring event:
I have an extra upgrade of hanami bridge in live servers...How?I done 9 ponds and reached the silver league..How I reach 9 ponds?Using 75% of silver animals and 25% gold animals but I got enough lanterns from incidents to reach 9 ponds
Yes,we return at start and you may have asked :if you didn't got the missing lanterns by incidents?or if you didn't reach the silver league? Yes you can compare it with unlucky and this Inno like it...
-Archaeology event
I do not explain this event..all we know how it went....
-Sorcerer cup
I repeat and confirm that here the luck is the base to win in both ways and for me this leagues are so: gold league is only up to 5% of players of each world;silver league is up to 20% of players;40% of players in bronze league;20% in amateur league and 15% hobby(they are the absent players)
This factor is considered only if the gold league players didn't spending a lots of diamonds(+10000)

You put those 93 tickets in the same plan?The facts are this:many players prefer choise the easy-medium way than the -medium-hard and you have confirmed it reply here
Now I comparate it:
46 easy(50%) and 47 medium(50%) are gain beetwen 15 up to 50 points
14 medium(15%) and 79 hard (85%) are gain beetween 30 up to 160 points
I suppose that:
you mean that easy wins is the 80% and the medium is 60%
So, there are 37 wins in easy and 28 medium difficulty match
37 easy wins are comparate between 15 and 17;the medium is 16,I suppose; 37x16 = 592 points ;
28 medium wins are comparate between 30 and 50 points;the medium is 40; 40x28 = 1120 points
Adding them up is 1120 + 592 = 1712 points

medium-hard comparate
I mean that medium wins is 60% and hard is 40%(why 40%? because the max chance to get victory is 50% and the lower 30%)
There are 8 medium and 32 hard victories
8 medium wins are comparate between 30 and 50 ;the medium is 40; 40x8 = 320 points ;
32 hard wins are comparate between 110 and 160 points;the medium is 135 ; 135x32 = 4320 points
Adding them up is 320 + 4320 = 4640 points
There are a lot of defference of point between both ways
here the first champion had 21k points in few days after the changed for what?spending arround +20k diamonds in all durate of the event..are you agrre with this?

I like your thinking and partialy I agree but there's a think you didn't know(?) : knowledge and luck go hand to hand
Incredible .... the guy knows more about the game than InnoGames lol .... the game developer says it's 1% and 5% but the game owner is claiming it's 5% and 20%, no doubt he must be right and InnoGames wrong. lol

Second, how can you claim to have X wins in this or that event? If it all comes down to luck, I myself lost matches with an 80% chance of winning and won matches with a 21% chance of winning just as others have also stated here. That percentage means absolutely nothing but being a guide to choosing the best combination for each match, but a high percentage does not mean victory so everything is 50/50. So there is no way to say that someone will have X wins on the hard level or X wins on the easy level.

He spoke and spoke and in the end you said yourself that luck is one of the decisive factors.

AllamHRK

Baronet
Just two questions:

1. Dear devs - have you LISTENED to us after the last soccer event?
2. Dear devs- do you really THINK that we really wanted the changes you have made to this year soccer event?
Just a question friend.

Do you think the developers will read anything that is written here? Not even the forum moderators care much about what the players write here who will tell the developers. lol

Sinitar

Regent
Incredible .... the guy knows more about the game than InnoGames lol .... the game developer says it's 1% and 5% but the game owner is claiming it's 5% and 20%, no doubt he must be right and InnoGames wrong. lol

Second, how can you claim to have X wins in this or that event? If it all comes down to luck, I myself lost matches with an 80% chance of winning and won matches with a 21% chance of winning just as others have also stated here. That percentage means absolutely nothing but being a guide to choosing the best combination for each match, but a high percentage does not mean victory so everything is 50/50. So there is no way to say that someone will have X wins on the hard level or X wins on the easy level.

He spoke and spoke and in the end you said yourself that luck is one of the decisive factors.
I always spoke that this event is required the luck like carnival event or your mind miss this?
And why every time my solutions are good for me and who I have spoked e for you no,hm?You cannot explain this..it's so hard to understand me

Last edited:

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Just a question friend.

Do you think the developers will read anything that is written here? Not even the forum moderators care much about what the players write here who will tell the developers. lol
I'm sorry you feel that way. We do actively feedback on all the discussion and feedback in the forums. As always, please remember that forum feedback makes up only a part of the feedback that we receive, and whilst we love to encourage all our Beta Testers to feedback on the forums, the forums aren't necessarily the only feedback we receive on features and events.

AllamHRK

Baronet
I always spoke that this event is required the luck like carnival event or your mind miss this?
And why every time my solutions are good for me and who I have spoked e for you no,hm?You cannot explain this..it's so hard to understand me
What I am talking about is this idea that you are going through that EVERYONE who does 100% of the event and plays only difficult matches automatically will guarantee the complete building. And we know that this is not true because of the luck factor.

Again as you yourself quoted "my solutions are good for me and who I have spoked" but apparently you and yours are the "lucky" minority here, the proof of that as already mentioned is the event's own feedback ... where the vast majority are complaining and not praising. But from your point of view obviously "you and yours" are right and the vast majority are not wrong?

AllamHRK

Baronet
I'm sorry you feel that way. We do actively feedback on all the discussion and feedback in the forums. As always, please remember that forum feedback makes up only a part of the feedback that we receive, and whilst we love to encourage all our Beta Testers to feedback on the forums, the forums aren't necessarily the only feedback we receive on features and events.
Sorry about anything, but at least for me this is the impression that is due to the little interaction of the moderators on the topics. I have already participated in forums of other games where the moderators were much more active, exposed ideas, gave their opinions about other ideas, made the forum much more active and, of course, exercised their functions as moderators when necessary.

I'm sorry again, because I don't know what rules you have to follow ... however, this is the impression that passes, at least for me.

Sinitar

Regent
What I am talking about is this idea that you are going through that EVERYONE who does 100% of the event and plays only difficult matches automatically will guarantee the complete building. And we know that this is not true because of the luck factor.

Again as you yourself quoted "my solutions are good for me and who I have spoked" but apparently you and yours are the "lucky" minority here, the proof of that as already mentioned is the event's own feedback ... where the vast majority are complaining and not praising. But from your point of view obviously "you and yours" are right and the vast majority are not wrong?
if you mean that I defend that event, you wrong!
You can write everything,positive or negative feedback, wheter it is but you can't esclude this way...And please,read when I talked about St.patrick day when "everyone" had the possibility of complete with the good information without spending diamonds... we had a minimum margin of 700 pots with incidents to have all pieces of celtic forest at lvl 2....If the 80% of the players of "live servers" didn't finished the set,the reason is only they had wrong informations

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Sorry about anything, but at least for me this is the impression that is due to the little interaction of the moderators on the topics. I have already participated in forums of other games where the moderators were much more active, exposed ideas, gave their opinions about other ideas, made the forum much more active and, of course, exercised their functions as moderators when necessary.

I'm sorry again, because I don't know what rules you have to follow ... however, this is the impression that passes, at least for me.

Thanks for your feedback. We do our best to remain impartial, and prompt feedback where perhaps an element is overlooked, but as a Community Manager it is my responsibility to represent all of the community. Often that means staying out of a discussion except to drag it back on to topic or answer questions that haven't already been answered by our very active community here.

I am very proud to represent our Community and take care to read and feedback your views and opinions thoroughly and regularly. I take care to be impartial with new ideas, and if they are supported by the community, they are forwarded on irrespective of whether I like them or not. As a player, I have lots of opinions about the game, but I'm not here to influence your opinions of the game.

I liked the event and the double game. But here's what I think could be better:
- you shouldn't have to count on the league reward to have the main building at max (the players in hobby league can't have the 2 buildings at level 6);
- you shouldn't have to count so much on the incidents (I'd rather have less energy drinks in incidents and more in quests rewards);
- you should be able to choose a player in the training part without losing a real chance to have the buildings level 6.

If the incidents were there to compensate for the choice in the training field, it would be better. But in this event, you have to be very careful because you can't afford to choose the wrong player nor miss any incident.

I finished in bronze league the first time and amateur the second one so I have no problem for leveling up my hippodrome but I think many players in the live servers won't be able to do it. There is almost no place for error in 3 different activities (the matches for the league, the training fild and the incidents), I think it should be 2 at most.

AllamHRK

Baronet
if you mean that I defend that event, you wrong!
You can write everything,positive or negative feedback, wheter it is but you can't esclude this way...And please,read when I talked about St.patrick day when "everyone" had the possibility of complete with the good information without spending diamonds... we had a minimum margin of 700 pots with incidents to have all pieces of celtic forest at lvl 2....If the 80% of the players of "live servers" didn't finished the set,the reason is only they had wrong informations
Well, you may not be defending it, but that's what it seems to me at least.

I am not saying that the event is good or bad, everyone must find the strategy that best suits them to achieve their goals.

What I am defending here is that ... it is not possible to do 100% free event (Immediate, Daily Missions, Logins and incidents) and to be ABSOLUTELY sure you will get the two complete buildings. Only that.

In fact, there are many lucky factors involved in this event, factors that you do not control.

Praeceptor

Marquis
Thanks for your feedback. We do our best to remain impartial, and prompt feedback where perhaps an element is overlooked, but as a Community Manager it is my responsibility to represent all of the community. Often that means staying out of a discussion except to drag it back on to topic or answer questions that haven't already been answered by our very active community here.

I have to say that I think in general forum moderators tend to be impartial and professional in the handling of threads. However, because there is so little notice taken when a large majority of players take a view that something could be improved, with very unpopular events/features making it to the live servers without those views being addressed, it is inevitable that players feel that their views are worthless.

I and many others now seldom post on the forums for this reason.

You may well feel that this post is off topic too, but I believe that this issue is relevant to all topics on this board.