• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Wildlife Event 2024

Daily prizes are going to be few and far in between. I've used 2 tickets, thats 48 clicks, with quite a few chests created and not one daily prize. And the 5 extra clicks instead of 10 doesn't bode well either. . It's becoming quite clear what direction the board of directors is taking Inno. Greed seems to be the theme everywhere I look these days.

Last edited:

Ashura Tsunoda

Merchant
At the moment I can't see how we're supposed to get to the full building. But we'll see after the first mini event.
Some prefer the very simple/boring events (winter), I prefer more involved ones. But an involved one like Wildlife plus 3 mini events might be too much for most.

Tempestas

Squire
They probably meant that you could only get those exclusives through the event passes. Which can only be unlocked by paying real money.
I don't think you understand what I am complaining about. If I get the Gold Level event building (which I almost always do eventually), that Gold Level event building produces 2 things that are only useful to people who buy the event passes.

Serene Flamingo Paradise produces:
  • 60 to 80 Goods
  • (50% Chance) 6 Habitats Journey Selection Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Tapir Trails Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required) ⬅️
  • (25% Chance) 6 Alligator Swamp Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required) ⬅️
And Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are both paywall buildings.

I find this to be very rude.

Tempestas

Squire
50% Habitats Journey Selection Kit

the buildings are in that

I just try to convince the CM that the announcement is wrong ;)
I don't see a description of what is in the Habitat Journey Selection Kit. I hope that you are correct that they listed those two buildings as Event Pass exclusives as a mistake in the announcement.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I don't think you understand what I am complaining about. If I get the Gold Level event building (which I almost always do eventually), that Gold Level event building produces 2 things that are only useful to people who buy the event passes.

Serene Flamingo Paradise produces:
  • 60 to 80 Goods
  • (50% Chance) 6 Habitats Journey Selection Kit Fragments (100 Required)
  • (25% Chance) 6 Tapir Trails Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required) ⬅️
  • (25% Chance) 6 Alligator Swamp Upgrade Kit Fragments (100 Required) ⬅️
And Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are both paywall buildings.

I find this to be very rude.
Thanks, I agreed doubt it go like that to live though. Probs they'll swap it for selection kits

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Thanks, I agreed doubt it go like that to live though. Probs they'll swap it for selection kits
No, that seems to be intended. The first random option (Habitats Journey Selection Kit) contains the level 1 Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp, then the other 2 random options provide the upgrades for those buildings.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
No, that seems to be intended. The first random option (Habitats Journey Selection Kit) contains the level 1 Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp, then the other 2 random options provide the upgrades for those buildings.
That's too bad. Fall's grand prize is split up also. Slowing down the production of desired buildings too.

Leones

Marquis
but what is in the Habitats Journey Selection Kit ?
that is produced in the Flamingo Habitat / Paradise

all new buildings are exclusive in something else: according to the announcemnt o_O

so I would say:
you missed to look into that kit

because the 2 buildings in that kit wouldn't be exclusive somewhere else
True, will amend the announcement to indicate that :)

CDmark

Baronet
1) 280 paws to get the panda reserve, 630 to get the L11 Habitat. Not sure where you think we are getting all those extra paws, besides diamonds. Seems to be a math problem over there.
2) You cut my extra moves for 65 coin in half, 10 to 5? No math problem at all, you just cut it by 50%
3) Apprentice league reward, a panda statue? For what? Maybe you didn't get the memo, no one likes that statue.

So, an event like wildlife, this many problems? I haven't even looked at the buildings, too busy trying to figure out what else you cut or extended, both, NOT in favor of the player.

Tempestas

Squire
That isn't what it says. It says those 2 buildings are exclusive to the Event Passes. I can't find the contents of the Habitats Journey Selection Kit described officially.

CrashBoom

Legend
True, will amend the announcement to indicate that :)

Golden Event Pass Exclusives​

Silver Event Pass Exclusives​

Keep in mind that the Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are also included in the Habitats Journey Selection Kit

but that small line at the end means that those buildigns aren't "Golden/Silver Event Pass Exclusives" :rolleyes:

so the announcement is still wrong and could confuse the players

CrashBoom

Legend
That isn't what it says. It says those 2 buildings are exclusive to the Event Passes. I can't find the contents of the Habitats Journey Selection Kit described officially.
it was added
Keep in mind that the Tapir Trails and Alligator Swamp are also included in the Habitats Journey Selection Kit
above "Daily Special Exclusives"

so it is officially confirmed what the selection kit has in it

but the "exclusive" title is still wrong

ironsage

Merchant
1) 280 paws to get the panda reserve, 630 to get the L11 Habitat. Not sure where you think we are getting all those extra paws, besides diamonds. Seems to be a math problem over there.
2) You cut my extra moves for 65 coin in half, 10 to 5? No math problem at all, you just cut it by 50%
3) Apprentice league reward, a panda statue? For what? Maybe you didn't get the memo, no one likes that statue.

So, an event like wildlife, this many problems? I haven't even looked at the buildings, too busy trying to figure out what else you cut or extended, both, NOT in favor of the player.
we do get 9 extra days and 3 mini challenges, that could be the reason, i also think they will give some main event upgrade kit in the mini questline

McClane2

Farmer
I won't stress myself with this and following events neither.
Despite it is (shall be) a game, nearly scientists, 7/24 players have to play(?) to achieve event awards. The valuable part at least.
Yes, I know, there is the payable part (in a free - advertised game).
And yes, I also agree with many players who see the trend.