• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion What would you change for the next era?

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
It's just logic:
on the map we fight to conquer territories (or we buy them).
For new technologies we spend on research (there are no negotiations, only expenses).
fp represent the passage of time.
Agree. Not expecting to remove the fp part. Let it be there. But after fp spending, we are doing goods expense only. Asking strong battle and strong negotiation there like a choice.

In the modern world, got locked on something means government can asks military guidance. So suggested that. It is just like with the help of military guys, new technology provided to the current people for their daily regular use. It happens very rarely, but it happens.

Now also goods expenses we are doing, but for whom. Just a game mechanics rite. So plotting the story like, every technology is owned by some random people, to satisfy them giving goods. Some decided like instead of satisfying, can challenge them for a battle to get the technology unlocked. Out of sync story and logic, but interesting factor to bring battles to it.

napodavout

Merchant
Hello
I would like a troop that only troops of the same era can pass, impossible with a VENUS troop.
those will give an advantage to those who will have unlocked the technology

bonjour
j aimerai bien une troupe que seul les troupes de la même ère puisse passez , impossible avec une troupe VENUS .
ceux donnerai un avantage a ceux qui aurai débloquer la technologie

Just because it is SAJ then SAV cant defeat? No matter how high are Attack/Defense stats of the SAV unit based on the GBs and other buildings the player have developed?

CrashBoom

Legend
Hello
I would like a troop that only troops of the same era can pass, impossible with a VENUS troop.
those will give an advantage to those who will have unlocked the technology
so a defense with 0% boost that can't be beaten by neighbors with 1000% attack boost ?

actually useless
because it takes literally less than 1 minute to get into SAJ :D

and then upgrade your buildings which gives units to current era. +7 rogues

New Era units random obtained from Town Hall Emissaries or from Governors Villa's upgraded with a Renovation Kit or One up Kit. Plus Champions from an renovated Champion Retreat, no Research Unlocking needed. Just wait until a random unit obtained is the one given the "impossible to defeat" ability.

What we need are different GB abilities.

I liked my "pirate" suggestion: pirate infiltrates the enemy army as a "friendly" unit to them, but as soon as they're hit, they turn into a random troop of your side. Maybe it can be some sort of Jupiter copy cat alien.

Shateu for GE/GBG rewards.

Attrition absorber (max 50% chance to absorb attrition with 7 attempts)

Negotiation goods reducer (minimum 1 unit), or extra turns adder.

Obviously whatever, dnsl, but there is lots the devs can do that arn't simply FP/attack/defense bonuses.

napodavout

Merchant
GOOD EVENING
Research is technology divided into two.
Each path will give 4 different units.
those who could give different fights.
different strategy.
Example 2 possible choices, each with 20 common technologies + 4 different units + 6 technologies. of course only one of the two possibilities

BONSOIR
Les recherches est technologie divisés en deux .
Chaque voie donnerai 4 unités différentes .
ceux qui pourrais donner des combats différent .
des stratégie différente .
Exemple 2 choix possible ,avec chacune 20 technologies commune + 4 unités différentes + 6 technologies . bien sur seulement une des deux possibilités

Example 2 possible choices, each with 20 common technologies + 4 different units + 6 technologies. of course only one of the two possibilities

Option selection would be based partially at least on the units to be obtained. But selection would be before the Player have the opportunity to test the units in the field to check which ones are more suitable to his/her strategy. Just checking unit stats before selecting technology path to unlock?

ben-wa

Farmer
I would like to see a second tier to the city... sorta like the 3D chess game in Star Trek... BUT the second tier is exclusively for Great Buildings.... benefit is more room in the main city (no need to sniff around to find more space for those of us at or near capacity, and no need for INNO to redesign the basic layout either), GB's are separated onto second tier so still accessible for collecting and contributing by others. With the new Era, some sort of rather heavy cost to incorporate the tier into your city would be a good solution. Then the usual era upgrades can happen with new troops and buildings, but the tier would be the big ticket.

Size:
  • How large would be the 2nd Tier of a city?
  • Same size and shape as the first one? Smaller?
  • Area to be available expansion by expansion? or Access given to the whole area after paying the " rather heavy cost to incorporate the tier"
Roads:
  • Roads would be required at 2nd Tier (since GBs need road connection to Town Hall)?
  • Will the 2nd Tier have a "Town Hall" equivalent to have roads at this level connected to?

I would love a 2nd Tier at my city at EN-4, specially since that city has a complete collection of the GBs released in the game.

ben-wa

Farmer
Size:
  • How large would be the 2nd Tier of a city?
  • Same size and shape as the first one? Smaller?
  • Area to be available expansion by expansion? or Access given to the whole area after paying the " rather heavy cost to incorporate the tier"
Roads:
  • Roads would be required at 2nd Tier (since GBs need road connection to Town Hall)?
  • Will the 2nd Tier have a "Town Hall" equivalent to have roads at this level connected to?

I would love a 2nd Tier at my city at EN-4, specially since that city has a complete collection of the GBs released in the game.
2nd tier would be just large enough to hold ALL GB's plus a few extra slots for new releases. that would open up somewhere around 30 or 40 slots for most players I think. no road or connection necessary to Town Hall as the entire tier would be auto linked to TH. TH would have a tab on it to go to second tier and would show when there is activity or collection needed. The tab would also allow other players to access tier for contributions.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Too many easy would kill the game.
The only strategy we have left is to use what little space we have.

Last edited:
The most needed change before/when the next Era rolls out is a total re-vamp of the city map space that increases in all directions to allow for more room for city expansions....
Also include several additional diamond and medals expansions available to all eras.

Yes, i know this is a strategy game & figuring out what to put in Your over crowded city is part of that strategy...
But we don't all want to play "Tiny Town".

Dessire

Regent
The most needed change before/when the next Era rolls out is a total re-vamp of the city map space that increases in all directions to allow for more room for city expansions....
Also include several additional diamond and medals expansions available to all eras.

Yes, i know this is a strategy game & figuring out what to put in Your over crowded city is part of that strategy...
But we don't all want to play "Tiny Town".
nonsense player : I want more expansions!
Innogames: here, you have 20 extra expansions for free.
nonsense player after fill up all the 20 expansions: I need more space, give me more expansions!

really?

Time to expand the city grid have arrived. Players that have completed SAV has been able to unlock almost all expansions available on the city grid, just 3 expansions slots left. One era provides more than just three (3) expansions, between those to be available on the Continental Map, at Research Tree, and those to be available with diamonds. Therefore, with the new SAJ Era a new city grid upgrade must come along. The upgrade should be enough to cover future expansions from not just SAJ Era but for a few more (city grid changes not to be done era after era, but one time to cover a group of eras).

Expansions for free? No, they will cost something like always.
  • Research costs (FPs, coins, supplies, goods, and/or special goods) to unlock and coins or diamonds to place them.
  • Diamonds costs and more expensive than the last ones.
  • Sector Costs (goods to negotiate or battle victory) plus coins or diamonds to place them.
No matter the number of new expansions the new Era brings (including two diamond ones that players of any era could buy) there will be always more space needed for desirable buildings to be added to the city coming up from events, GE (for those who love Terrace Farms), Auction Dealer, and from new era Research Tree. The challenge of what to build at the city, what to keep, and what to delete to open space for the new/better options will remain.

imho i expect jupiter era to be the same kind of era as mars/asteroids/venus has been, and then in era after we start with tech "interstellar drive" which allows us to fly to alpha centauri, land on a NEW world there, and also start a new city there (with alien fauna, techs based on alien stuff found there, and buildings inspired on alien environment :p)

imho i expect jupiter era to be the same kind of era as mars/asteroids/venus has been, and then in era after we start with tech "interstellar drive" which allows us to fly to alpha centauri, land on a NEW world there, and also start a new city there (with alien fauna, techs based on alien stuff found there, and buildings inspired on alien environment :p)
One option for that would be crash land in a planet on the alpha centauri system and try to survive with space age knowledge but just "stone age" materials ( alien fauna, techs based on alien stuff found there, and buildings inspired on alien environment :p).

Vimesfan

Merchant
Baking Sudoku Master
One option for a new GB could be a defensive equivalent to the Kraken. The Kraken takes out one enemy troop when it strikes. The new GB could have the option to grant immunity / absolute shield to one of your own random troops. It could have an increasing percent chance as it is leveled up as well as an increasing number of times it activates. It should be a random choice of one of your troops, not something the player could control.

I agree with what has been said earlier in this thread. SAJ should not just be verse 4 of the Space Age melody.