• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Update from our Product Head

Goldra

Marquis
After reading the article, some questions about your lines.

"In addition to these features, we're focusing on improving the Great Buildings to ensure they remain competitive with Event Buildings. We won't overhaul the system entirely, but we are committed to making more buildings relevant."

What about all that GB we have destroyed because they were unrellevant ?? After the end of anniversary event, i destroyed 4 GB... and im thinking to destroy more when Historic event ends. But with this... Can you give us a tip of what kind of improvings are you going to make to GB? Are the neo GB this?

"There is much more that we already discussed last time: the next Space Age, GEX and GBG improvements. And to announce it here first for the first half of 2025, we will add a proper and scalable *%il$ $&. G*$%d, with a proper competitive design that we can build upon for years to come."

Say with me: Guild vs guild. Repeat it: Guild vs guild. It doesnt hurt... 3 months after erasing it, you say that we will have a new version of it, but we have to wait one year aprox...

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
I have some crazy response for these valid serious questions,

(First one)
- We never recommended to destroy any GBs from the city. Who told you to do that action on GBs? Anyways sorry for your loss.
Note: Me too destroyed GBs to cover more power boost.

(Second one)
- It's gone means gone. We are bringing some thing much more engaging like the previous one and allowing mobile players too. More crowd more demanding, it will become as an epic feature in the game very soon. Keep patience!!

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I have some crazy response for these valid serious questions,

(First one)
- We never recommended to destroy any GBs from the city. Who told you to do that action on GBs? Anyways sorry for your loss.
Note: Me too destroyed GBs to cover more power boost.

(Second one)
- It's gone means gone. We are bringing some thing much more engaging like the previous one and allowing mobile players too. More crowd more demanding, it will become as an epic feature in the game very soon. Keep patience!!
Hmmm, with the 2nd one I'm reading signs of the red flags. Basically it'll become harder to level GB's if I'm correctly anticipating this one. So, better levelling your favourite GB('s) like there's no tomorrow. If the changes hit and levelling GB's become much harder but rewarding, similar to SA:T GB's, at least your favourites are high and dry. Potentially even getting buffed to the moon.

Emberguard

Emperor
Hmmm, with the 2nd one I'm reading signs of the red flags. Basically it'll become harder to level GB's if I'm correctly anticipating this one. So, better levelling your favourite GB('s) like there's no tomorrow. If the changes hit and levelling GB's become much harder but rewarding, similar to SA:T GB's, at least your favourites are high and dry. Potentially even getting buffed to the moon.

I sure hope it's not using the same system as SA:T buildings for all Great Buildings. Otherwise it'll be real amusing if everyone collectively runs out of space to put forge points waiting for someone to open a level from not being able to collect productions for goods. Would potentially make it more worthwhile dumping Forge Points to overpay on a spot than it is to use 1.x amounts

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I sure hope it's not using the same system as SA:T buildings for all Great Buildings. Otherwise it'll be real amusing if everyone collectively runs out of space to put forge points waiting for someone to open a level from not being able to collect productions for goods. Would potentially make it more worthwhile dumping Forge Points to overpay on a spot than it is to use 1.x amounts
Yes that would be nightmarish. It's just pure speculation but them telling us they're making it "epic" and "engaging" especially the letter tells me levelling up GB's probably gonna see changes alongside buffs for GB's. Which is speculated at live to counter the ongoing power creep to maintain GB's relevance. Either way I'd rather have my favourites sky high and it's turning out that I've been worrying about nothing than not doing it and facing a much harder time levelling them.

Well in my main world I have all the GBs I want to level 100 or above. Except for the 3 SAT ones. Plus my Arc is already getting to the nightmare stage as it needs 14 more levels to get it to 180. So will hopefully get it there before any "epic improvements" get launched.

Thunderdome

Emperor
I KNEW IT! The prices for the expansions from QI ARE a bug! Hopefully, they can fix that, as I won't buy until it does.