• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Space Age Titan

estrid

Baronet
Levelling Titan GBs has not been a goods-problem so far, they take so much fps. Maybe later they will be. Maybe then I'll change my mind

Levelling Titan GBs has not been a goods-problem so far, they take so much fps. Maybe later they will be. Maybe then I'll change my mind
The peggy and cent only cost 2k FP in the level 40's (less up to that point), thats a days production for a lot of people in SAT yet costs 2k+ each good which would take 5-8 days to produce. . The top 50 gate gb on beta are from 50-70 level. The hydra on the other hand is x2 or x4 the FP cost, I'd focus on the peggy for gex level 5 and use the hydra to put extra FP.

Una Queen

Squire
in my main world. I have all 3 sat gb's at lvl 60. fps and goods were never an issue for me. I make almost 5.5k sat goods each collection (this is not including what I get from gbg, ge, hc, sc, colony and rq's) and also make 3k+ fps.

Shelby GT500

Merchant
I have the Hydra at level 80 (closed), the Centaur open up to level 80 (with level 64 closed) and the Pegasus open up to level 86 (with level 80 closed).
My priority is to open as many levels as possible, to close them when there are pfs available.
I hope that the next Era continues, as far as GBs are concerned, with this requirement. In this situation, Innogames listened to the players.