• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

Yes, it gets tiresome to mostly get nature or medieval buildings. The Summer event could focus for once on space pirates instead of 17th century pirates and give us a Blade Runnerlike building, which would be cool. It's not like Foe cities are devoid of anachronisms. They are a mishmash of buildings of vastly different style, culture and tech.

Halloween event: something along the likes of xenomorphs and predators (without infringing copyright of course).

Adthen

Merchant
Actually I hope they use my fantasy GB where each level adds an extra friend. So I can wait for a bit. Also, it is still taking a while to accumulate resources for more levels on the Titan GBs. I guess it's a good concept to prevent newbies from getting high on these GBs while they are in the iron age...lol

I just hope FOE doesn't get too congested with too many things to do like Wartune, otherwise, people will tune out.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Actually I hope they use my fantasy GB where each level adds an extra friend. So I can wait for a bit. Also, it is still taking a while to accumulate resources for more levels on the Titan GBs. I guess it's a good concept to prevent newbies from getting high on these GBs while they are in the iron age...lol

I just hope FOE doesn't get too congested with too many things to do like Wartune, otherwise, people will tune out.
I hope they’ll expend the friends list. The more friends the stronger SV becomes.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Don’t we have plenty event buildings that make our cities look like where stuck in the early ages? Except for anniversary event
Some sure, but every event has a very specific theme. Those themes usually don't go together.
I might be in the minority, but I'm a player who enjoys making their city look like an actual city.
Yes, it gets tiresome to mostly get nature or medieval buildings.
I would rather see a thousand more medieval buildings than one more science fiction building.
Each to their own, I suppose. But I never started playing this game way back in the day to play a science fiction game.
I played it for the historic civilization style buildings. That's what I enjoy.

It's not like Foe cities are devoid of anachronisms. They are a mishmash of buildings of vastly different style, culture and tech.
I try to avoid this as much as possible. I don't place buildings that are out of place in my city, or I keep them as far away from the most developed part of my city. I don't play to just 'add numbers'; I play to have an aesthetically pleasing, strongly themed city. And I just happen to dislike the science fiction aesthetic for the most part (the only one I've liked somewhat is the Oceanic Future).

The ages have been sci fi for way too long now imo. It's time to do something else.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Some sure, but every event has a very specific theme. Those themes usually don't go together.
I might be in the minority, but I'm a player who enjoys making their city look like an actual city.
Fair enough but while you don't like SF styled buildings, even if your in SA:T it's highly unlikely the city looks SF. Much rather like time travel has gone wrong to the point of a time slide.

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Fair enough but while you don't like SF styled buildings, even if your in SA:T it's highly unlikely the city looks SF. Much rather like time travel has gone wrong to the point of a time slide.
That's why I would prefer going to more historic ages again. Ages provide far more different choices than an event ever does. An age has different houses, stores, military buildings, production, roads, etc etc.
Also: You'd probably be surprised by the amount of old stuff I have in my city; buildings that really aren't worth having around if all you care about is bigger numbers - but that's not the type of player I am, so I keep them just because they look good in my city.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
That's why I would prefer going to more historic ages again. Ages provide far more different choices than an event ever does. An age has different houses, stores, military buildings, production, roads, etc etc.
Also: You'd probably be surprised by the amount of old stuff I have in my city; buildings that really aren't worth having around if all you care about is bigger numbers - but that's not the type of player I am, so I keep them just because they look good in my city.
We already have plenty historical ages content: events filling cities with historical architectural buildings, settlements, GbG reward buildings (diamond league), etc. No need to regress. All we would end up with is something like VF: a somewhat historical main building and a city filled with event buildings of random historical ages and some SF buildings. Not sure what you’re hoping at or envisioning differently other than that. I’ve proposed an concept however that would allow for a historical city to be developed replacing space colonies. Which I presume would better meet your wishes than an actually regressing back ending up with an age like VF.
This is the concept. It would promote developing a permanent historical city alongside the regular city. Rewarding players for their efforts but offering to change their rewards by changing things around if they desire so.

The 8 portraits of SASH have been added to the code, but they are of course placeholders:

portrait_682-0442ae410.jpg

This is the only new addition relating to Space Hub. Not much but it is a sign of life that work is being done on SASH.