• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

I don’t even think we should speculate as to what it should have read or could have intended to read anymore. It read what it read, numerous players have assumed they would get the rewards stated, ‘and more’, and those were not forthcoming. Judging by the response I received on the ticket I filed, we are told to essentially suck it up. I find the callous attitude and disingenuous communication - I am stopping myself calling it misinformation or worse - pretty distasteful, to be honest. And the silence from the other side speaks volumes. I do hope this does not go away, since it is just one in a row poor comms and instances where features ‘were not as intended’, rather than just owning the mistake, making it right and learning from that.
I don't understand your reply to my post.
I detailed the differences between what the text says will happen and what actually happens.
I call those lies (check a dictionary for definition of lie).
I proposed a way to make the text match the actual feature that is implemented.

I did speculate that someone inside Inno knows what was implemented and someone knows what was written in the text. This would make Inno a lier, even if no single individual inside the company is conscious that a lie is being written.

I understand support response, but it would have been better if they added that they would look into the text present in the game to ensure it doesn't "create confusion in the players comunity".
That would have been a better polite answer (with in the end the same message). Without admitting that the text is actually misleading.

Last edited:

Arch1e

Marquis
Thanks for sending the screen prints. Sorry, but what I see doesn't mention rewards for completing each level. Completing a node, yes. Completing the Incursion, yes. Completing a level, no. I can't tell you how to feel but, personally, I don't feel that INNO misled me.
It says ‘unlock this difficulty’ which means level. At every level. I feel misled. Because I was misled.

Arch1e

Marquis
I don't understand your reply to my post.
I detailed the differences between what the text says will happen and what actually happens.
I call those lies (check a dictionary for definition of lie).
I proposed a way to make the text match the actual feature that is implemented.

I did speculate that someone inside Inno knows what was implemented and someone knows what was written in the text. This would make Inno a lier, even if no single individual inside the company is conscious that a lie is being written.

I understand support response, but it would have been better if they added that they would look into the text present in the game to ensure it doesn't "create confusion in the players comunity".
That would have been a better polite answer (with in the end the same message). Without admitting that the text is actually misleading.
My reply was simply related to the speculation about what they may or may not have meant. I think it’s irrelevant. They were told over a week ago, at least, about those texts and if they didn’t understand how the texts read, it was pointed out too. So, whatever they now say, or whatever the comparison is between platforms, is fudge to me. They know they continued to mislead mobile players at least through 2/3 of the incursion.

Last edited:

kaluha

Merchant
QI starts to grow on me.
I did not expect this in the beginning ;-)), but I start to like it.
Especially the fact that is does not take so much time. I like building the little city, the changing of the buildings, the prizes, yes.
I log in in the morning and in the evening and that is enough to play it. I am glad that it is easier to fight now, so all the guildmembers can join the game.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
After a full round of QI, with QI specific buffs enabled, I gotta say the concept is somewhat interesting but a bit boring. It rather feels like a re-envisioned FoE, thrown back to the early beginning of the game with a few important differences. Mainly the shared "group GE," hard limited choice of goods and units but production of goods and unit recruitment like a speed-world pushed towards instant completion. With the exception of the sluggish boot-up process with 10h productions of supplies. Grinding to get the efficient buildings. The Q-shards are accessible enough through the passes. Although paying customers have a major edge.
Judging from the beginning. Where an authorised guild member can select in which Q-incursion the guild participates suggests to me the design being modular/expandable. Probably with more "ages." I can see them making with the Q-VF incursion a Q-metro station or something into that direction. It does paths the way of futuristic special buildings from Quantum tomorrow/FE onwards. What I'm more curious about is how they'll plan to keep the buildings up with power leap. Other than selling the buildings for aesthetic appeal.
The biggest negative I've found are the special upgrades. Understandable they're a carrot to lure players to form fanatic QI-teams to collect the fragments for them or alternatively bailing those upgrades out with real money. That been said, jokes on you devs, I actually appreciate a building designed under construction while giving good benefits. It gives the city a sense of development.

Traveler64

Squire
The residential buildings may do well with an increase in quantum actions generated, 50, 100, and 200 look meagre, 100, 200, and 400 look reasonable as currently a player has to wait nearly a day for a full actions bar.

Traveler64

Squire
Option could be added to buy quantum actions with medals. Other areas such as PvP Arena and GE have it, but when I try to add some action points in QI I get blocked with premium-only quantum shards (eq. to diamonds), with no free option. Shards have better uses and always get spent so buying action points with them is not the best deal.

Last edited:

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
Someone who has a good and fast strategy to get started with battle quickly
Yes, have settlement main rewards maxed out. Mughals don't matter too much but would do them at the very last. More importantly are the other settlements for the QI boosts to reduce losses before you're able to build up the Q settlement to strength. Another thing is having a fanatic guild. Though the rewards might be outcompeted by events rather quickly by the point you've beaten most settlements.

Arch1e

Marquis
As there are some updates planned, I would hope that you address and rectify
- the lack of live competition against other guilds
- the overlap with GbG seasons, there is already too much going on for active guilds
- the need to rebuild the outpost every two weeks, it just becomes repetitive action, same old, same old
- the repetitive game play on every level, just fight a node, fight another node, donate something, fight another node - remember to upgrade some stats in the outpost in between, rinse and repeat
- the paid pass, which is so very much contrary to the ‘all can play equally’ feature this should have been - if you maintain it, make it for prizes, not for in-feature currency, which is the main draw and discrepancy between those who buy it and those who don’t (and before someone shoots me down on this - it’s like having an event pass that gives you event currency, rather than more kits or upgrades for prizes)

Owl II

Emperor
There is a great lack of statistics, mainly on the participation of players. I know it's useless to ask Inno for such a favor. I would like to understand if the devs of FOE Helper have any plans for QI?

There is a great lack of statistics, mainly on the participation of players. I know it's useless to ask Inno for such a favor. I would like to understand if the devs of FOE Helper have any plans for QI?
At the individual level we can only see the participation of our guild mates. The level of participation at a guild level on our worlds is easily observable. As far as the devs plans for the future I think that there have been some clear precedents that could be indicators of what's to come. Since the elimination of zero attrition in GBG the devs introduced new army boosts (e.g. red A/D for GBG) and buildings the produce them. Shortly after introducing GE Level 5 the devs introduced new army boosts (e.g. blue A/D for GE) and buildings that produce them. Since the release of QI we have seen the settlement buildings buffed with several now having boosts applicable to QI. A new attack boost potion for QI has been released. I think that we will continue to see new buildings added that will supplement the QI boosts. It took several months for GE L5 to progress from impossible, to difficult, to relatively easy. I expect that QI will follow a similar pattern.

The end-of-season QI rewards are garbage. Playing 3 months for that small prize is really underwhelming. I gain more than that each season x2 or x4 and x10 on the first one out. I don't want to be limited on how many stats I can stack either. That would be lame. I don't want them to cheat but limiting fair players strategy to make it less appealing for them would be cheating us all.
if you think the end of season QI rewards were bad, let me tell you what the end of season GVG rewards were!

oh, wait. There were none and this is all new and a bonus.