• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions

really a sustainable option for F2P players. 3 expansions for shards and 6 for goods
I'm struggling to get my mind wrapped around what it would take to complete this buildout. I think I'll give it a try in one of my minor cities. Getting to Flotte's "Final Town" on day 5 is no problem but your layout is Flotte's on steroids! I'm wondering how it translated into progress on the map. Some questions. How far did your guild get on the map? Were you able to keep up with your mates on the fighting nodes? How many progress points did you make on this incursion? Thanks.

Kommodor

Merchant
I'm struggling to get my mind wrapped around what it would take to complete this buildout. I think I'll give it a try in one of my minor cities. Getting to Flotte's "Final Town" on day 5 is no problem but your layout is Flotte's on steroids! I'm wondering how it translated into progress on the map. Some questions. How far did your guild get on the map? Were you able to keep up with your mates on the fighting nodes? How many progress points did you make on this incursion? Thanks.
1) guild at level 8 invasion, 2) in one of the battle nodes of level 8 I have 84 points, all autobattles, 3) now 781 points this season, waiting for active points to be restored for two more autobattles...

1) guild at level 8 invasion, 2) in one of the battle nodes of level 8 I have 84 points, all autobattles, 3) now 781 points this season, waiting for active points to be restored for two more autobattles...
Thanks. I'm going to try your model. On my main world my guild can get into the early nodes of Level 10 but my progress has only been in the mid 400s even with red boosts over 350 at the end.

All Free Now

Marquis
really a sustainable option for F2P players. 3 expansions for shards and 6 for goods
One small help, could you please give the goods increment count detail for buying six expansions from 1 to 6.
In mobile app, we don't have the option to see the required goods for buying expansion (very old bug).

KropshJ

Farmer
One small help, could you please give the goods increment count detail for buying six expansions from 1 to 6.
In mobile app, we don't have the option to see the required goods for buying expansion (very old bug).
KO

Tap the expansion overlay in the city grid, then you can see how many goods you need.

All Free Now

Marquis
KO

Tap the expansion overlay in the city grid, then you can see how many goods you need.
If I don't have the required goods for an expansion, it show as disabled and mobile app players cannot see the required amount of goods in it.
Browser players can see the goods amount everytime for an expansion.

Jubilee

Merchant
The icon that lets me know I have a pick up (on top of the QI portal) is stuck. I picked up yesterday & it has not gone away since. I picked up again this morning & still there. I have refreshed the screen, turned off my computer last night & started it up this morning as I said did my pick up & still have the icon floating on top of the QI portal. ?? Sent a message to support about it.

KropshJ

Farmer
If I don't have the required goods for an expansion, it show as disabled and mobile app players cannot see the required amount of goods in it.
Browser players can see the goods amount everytime for an expansion.
I will repeat again. When you open the build menu, IN THE CITY GRID, the expansions glow green, if you tap this green expansion, it opens one tab with the good requirements

All Free Now

Marquis
I will repeat again. When you open the build menu, IN THE CITY GRID, the expansions glow green, if you tap this green expansion, it opens one tab with the good requirements
Yes yes. I didn't click the expansion slot from the city grid till now due to "sale board" kept top of it without required goods in hand. Now I see the expansion window after clicking in the city sale board expansion slot. Sorry, I didn't understand first time when you mentioned it. Thanks for clarifying it.

This is another approach to see the goods for expansion and I keep on stressing myself with browser like approach on expansion constructing area to display required goods information which I no need to bother anymore.