• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Quantum Incursions update

Atosha

Merchant
Some good changes indeed :
- Visual indicator was requested from start, glad we finally get it.
- Preview is a good add-on also, allowing more guild strategy. We also can indicate targets ahead which is a very good thing as well.

I agree with the remarks made on the pricing of expansion with quantic medals, it seems high and quite weird (#3 is 3 times #2, the progression requested is itself weird).

It is a pity however extremely easy quality improvements were not made at this occasion, such as:
- showing guild member performance after the incursion ended
- adding more signs than just target to allow guild to manage the favored path,
- showing the cumulative score in the QI pass in numbers

ditsky

Squire
Thanks for letting me know that I can stop playing this pathetic add-on. Averaging less than 100K Medals per season it will only take me 25 years (24.39 exactly) to get all 10 expansions. Someone didn't do the math when they came up with this.
if you play hard you need only 5oo weeks for all ...good luck

ditsky

Squire
LOL, 10 years for 10 expansions if I "Play Hard" :eek: I doubt FOE will make it another 10 years with the number of players dropping off.
that's why I think Inno is looking for a new target group... Astronauts or perhaps Prisoners

SirAlucard

Steward
Well, IF, and that is a very big if, a player decides to spend money for the gold pass and manages to get every prize on the prize lane, he gets 750k per champion chip, This means, the first expansion after the first and second after the second. But after that, the amount of rounds quantifies by so random numbers, that you can't call that "streamlined" anymore, because these numbers look more like "we rolled the dice and came up with random numbers". And now real talk, how many people will be actually spending money to "progress" faster through the whole mediocre side gig? Probably only the so called "whales" with too much money. Most people will probably at best get the 200k for free and will need years to advance and those will probably give up after the first two expansions, because the amount needed and the time spend on it, aren't worth it.

Well, IF[...] a player [...] manages to get every prize on the prize lane, he gets 750k per champion chip, [...]
You are incorrect. There is no limit to the number of progress in the path. It extend indefinitely. There is also no limit to the progress you can accumulate in an incursion (the last node of level 10 is an "infinite" node)..

The repeat contain 30k medals every 8 grand prizes in free lane, another 37.5k from silver and 45k from gold pass.

Without reaching level 10 of difficulty, I got over 600k medals using only the free pass (and one extra half incursion than a normal championship), No diamond spend.
Buying the silver pass should give me over 750k more medal and gold pass an additional 900k on top of that. That is over 2 million in a single championship with golden pass not just 750k!

You also get 25k medals from openeing all the chest at the end of an incursion (I did it once). Cost 1500 shards.

-JtS-

Farmer
Let's not forget that Inno has all but done away with player movement from guild to guild by staggering GbG and QI Championships... that is without significant penalty to the player. Not only will you not get the Guild Championship reward but you can't even collect the personal QI rewards (the 2 free chests for completing 160 actions) if you leave the guild; even though you've earned the reward. If you wait for QI to finish then you miss out on the GbG rewards... just a catch 22. Of course by constantly introducing new Towers with each GbG Championship and not repeating to give other guilds a chance to earn them, only the top diamond league guild ever gets the fully completed Tower anyways :(

SirAlucard

Steward
You are incorrect. There is no limit to the number of progress in the path. It extend indefinitely. There is also no limit to the progress you can accumulate in an incursion (the last node of level 10 is an "infinite" node)..

The repeat contain 30k medals every 8 grand prizes in free lane, another 37.5k from silver and 45k from gold pass.

Without reaching level 10 of difficulty, I got over 600k medals using only the free pass (and one extra half incursion than a normal championship), No diamond spend.
Buying the silver pass should give me over 750k more medal and gold pass an additional 900k on top of that. That is over 2 million in a single championship with golden pass not just 750k!

You also get 25k medals from openeing all the chest at the end of an incursion (I did it once). Cost 1500 shards.
Doesn't make the prizing any better. And lets be real, how many player will actually reach these numbers? 1% at best maybe? Not everyone has the time to spend hours in FoE. Or the money to compensate the needed time with diamonds to speed things up.

Let's not forget that Inno has all but done away with player movement from guild to guild by staggering GbG and QI Championships... that is without significant penalty to the player. Not only will you not get the Guild Championship reward but you can't even collect the personal QI rewards (the 2 free chests for completing 160 actions) if you leave the guild; even though you've earned the reward. If you wait for QI to finish then you miss out on the GbG rewards... just a catch 22. Of course by constantly introducing new Towers with each GbG Championship and not repeating to give other guilds a chance to earn them, only the top diamond league guild ever gets the fully completed Tower anyways :(
The segment of your post that I bolded is not correct. Last week I changed guilds immediately after GBG and GE closed but in the middle of a QI Incursion. As usual, I was able to join the new GE session the next day and the new GBG season the next Thursday. However, I was not able to rejoin the QI Incursion with my new guild. But, when the QI Incursion ended I did get the opportunity to collect my two free chests (I had over the required 160 progress before I left my previous guild).

Last edited:

Arch1e

Marquis
Appreciate now knowing the cost of expansions, getting the visual marker and predictability on future nodes. However

- the feature remains boring or undesirable for many, even getting interest in doing the first 40 points is limited, it might be addressed by shortening the initial build up phase, speeding up the setup so you don’t have to wait 10 hours to even start expanding, speeding up the optimisation of productions so it doesn’t take 4 days to get to a reasonable level of productions either
- the overlap with GbG remains, and contributes to game fatigue, limited opportunities to change guilds without penalising the player = maybe consider extending the rewards retroactively so that you get what you played for as long as you didn’t leave a guild say until 3 days before the end
- the expansions are ridiculously overpriced, a free to play player will get the first few fairly quickly just playing normally, but years and years of tedium to get the later ones doesn’t seem reasonable nor really very player friendly
- remove shards from the paid pass, they give a significant distorted advantage compared to free to play - these should be replaced by more building kits like in event passes, it would chime better with how the rest of the game is structured

Today I observer a strange, undesirable, but not a bug way the qi settlement production completed push notification is being sent.
I received multiple notification (I think 4) for settlement production completed in the same minute.
I suppose this is because I have around 15 building and when I collect them their production starting time is slightly off. But it is still annoying.

Today I observer a strange, undesirable, but not a bug way the qi settlement production completed push notification is being sent.
I received multiple notification (I think 4) for settlement production completed in the same minute.
I suppose this is because I have around 15 building and when I collect them their production starting time is slightly off. But it is still annoying.
I paid attention this time and I got 1 notification for each production building I have (and none for houses).
It should be one notification only and for both production and houses. This is not like cultural settlement where houses are not that important. Here houses production is as important as proper "production"/supplies building

Thunderdome

Emperor
I paid attention this time and I got 1 notification for each production building I have (and none for houses).
It should be one notification only and for both production and houses. This is not like cultural settlement where houses are not that important. Here houses production is as important as proper "production"/supplies building
Inno should have programmed a five to ten minute wait time in order for a push notification can be sent out, and it should not be for every building but the settlement as a whole. But, I guess they didn't think of that with this daft of an update that I will no longer partake in.

Inno should have programmed a five to ten minute wait time in order for a push notification can be sent out, and it should not be for every building but the settlement as a whole. But, I guess they didn't think of that with this daft of an update that I will no longer partake in.
Ten seconds to one minute would be enough.
5 to 10 minute would add a big delay in the notification itself making it much less useful.