• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

QI goods awarded in Quantum Map

MajorTom

Farmer
After a fight in Quantum maps, if I'm awards forge points, I see those added to my forge point totals. But if I'm awarded goods, I don't see them added anywhere. Am I missing something? Where do these goods go?

After a fight in Quantum maps, if I'm awards forge points, I see those added to my forge point totals. But if I'm awarded goods, I don't see them added anywhere. Am I missing something? Where do these goods go?
Main city goods (from difficulty I):
QI1_Reward_NormalNode_Diff1.pngQI1_Reward_AdvancedNode_Diff1.pngQI1_Reward_BossNode_Diff1.png

Notice how the goods do not have the green border, while coin and supplies do.
QI goods have the green border

CDmark

Baronet
After the genius move on the 130K goods for the 4th expansion (versus 120K which one would expect), I had to buy 12 goods. Now, I have +125 euphoria and adding 2 roofs plus the town hall, I would have just enough to get my 2nd goat farm. I added the first roof, +100 population so I only have 25 extra euphoria and will have to wait 10 more hours (after the current 10 hour cycle, so 20 hours) for the goat. SO the population bug also happens with the roof tile house.
Wait, I can do some battles and possibly win some coin. Oh, my attack % isn't registering this node so I guess QS, Quantum Stuck...AGAIN.

Ok, it is ready for the live servers, looks good to me.