• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Pathfinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Witch

Forum Sorceress
Beta Moderator
pathfinder.png

Dear pathfinders,

As some of you might know, Jubers real nose went missing on April 1st. With the reopening of the Wildlife Park, we got a hot clue on where it might have ended. He already went ahead and searched for it. But since then we have lost any track of him. While having a look around the park, I saw some white figures. Are they Juber or just imposter? Could you help me finding out where the real Juber went? There are so many paths!

nose-contest.jpg

Welcome to our next forum contest: Pathfinder!

Your task is simple, find the correct path where Juber went. Every path leads to a snowman, but only one is Juber. Do you know who is real and who are the imposter?

As an extra task, you have to come up with names for the 3 imposters! The most creative ideas get rewarded!

Speaking of rewards, we have prepared the following for you:

• 5 lucky contestants with the correct answer will receive 250 diamonds and an InGame Goody Bag (containing 20 FPs, 40 Goods, 30 Previous Era Goods and Medals!)
  • In addition, the most creative name givers will receive an exclusive Forum Title: "Pathfinder"!

Rules:
  • The contest begins now and ends on the 30th of July at 23:59 Server time.
  • Write the number to the correct Juber below as a post in this thread. You can also include your name ideas for the 3 other snowmen. This comment can look like this:
    Path 8
    The names are: Two, Three and Four
  • There is only one correct path.
  • All posts will be invisible from the beginning. This means, that nobody can see it except for you and the Forge of Empires Team.
  • We will make all answers public, after the contest ended.
  • Please create only one post. You can edit it afterwards, if you want to make some changes. Posts with changes done after the contest finished will be disqualified.
  • Five Winners will be picked at random from the correct solutions.
  • The best names are picked by our Team. The number of winners here is not set and we will decide if the idea was good enough or not.
  • FoE Team Members can't participate.
Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Path 1: Michael Muber
Path 2: Garfield Guber
Path 3: Rudolph Ruber
Path 4: J*** Juber <-------- the one and only

Last edited:

Thunderdome

Emperor
Path 4
The Names Are: Patch Snowdams (Patch Adams), Snowfield (Garfield), and Mr. Snowedere (Mr. Belvedere).

CrazyBoy08

Farmer
Hello,
Thanks for the game !
For me, Juber is on path 4, and the 3 other snowmans are called Fristen, Gilly, and Snumby
Thanks !

Gigi Ciel

Farmer
Pathfinder
The real Juber went to path number 4

My name ideas for the 3 other snowmen as : Redsnow, Frozencarrot, Blackbezel

Status
Not open for further replies.