• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

new feature ? draw in fights

shad2389

Viceroy
yesturday game told me someting like this :
your trroops could not win this batle your remaining troops left the batle
after that screen i was chocked to see i still had 1 unit eaven if i did not win the fight
is this a new feature ?
téléchargement.jpeg

forgot to do a print screen
this happened on my live world was this an AB test ?
first time this happens to me
just find it weird that i did'nt loose all my troops in that batle

Solution
This is not a new feature or anything. It happens, when you get a draw while fighting. This happens very rarely, but when it happens you get this message.

shad2389

Viceroy
did a fight today artilery against flying opponents and all my troops died might be a glitch from INNO who ab tested to early something that was not ready i can't reproduce what happened

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
This is not a new feature or anything. It happens, when you get a draw while fighting. This happens very rarely, but when it happens you get this message.

Solution

shad2389

Viceroy
when you get a draw
a draw ????
never had that , a draw is when neather of the player or AI wins
but AI had a lot more troops then me i only had 1 unit left
how can there be a draw ????
normaly it's eather you win or you loose
This is not a new feature or anything
every player i talked to said same thing never happened to them
realy for me that's completly new never heard of draws in FoE fights befor
anyone else ever got this befor ????

-Alin-

Emperor
I remember a long time ago when they increased the minimum damage to 1 to prevent getting a draw :rolleyes:

Also was possible to draw when units were dumb on PE Battleground and they refused to move because of the terrain, resulting in infinite fighting, so draw was required there, they fixed the terrain after with some updates and the units always could reach each other.

Now I don't know which is the condition to get a draw ...
And how is possible to happen.

asked support about draws they said that it ain't possible to get a draw
so i still don't understand how this is possible
I would not believe everything you are told by support. It depends entirely on how much the person on their end actually knows about the game, or cares to look into it to give you more than the bog standard reply which tells you nothing. I have been playing the game around 10 years (maybe more as it was still in its Beta stage) I have heard of folks getting a draw, but not for years now and never had one myself. Maybe Juber and CB should pass their knowledge onto support to help them learn ;)

shad2389

Viceroy
support just told me FoE has no such msg they told me to ask FoE helper support but i don't think it's related to FoE helper as FoE helper usualy contacts us by opening a new window in our browser and not in game
I would not believe everything you are told by support. It depends entirely on how much the person on their end actually knows about the game, or cares to look into it to give you more than the bog standard reply which tells you nothing.
i know i get often their answers who are'nt realy answers

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
you already posted that

shad2389

Viceroy
yes but did'nt have image support the other day told me it was impossible now i have proof
still trying to get support to tell me what are the conditions for this to happen