• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New additions to settlements ?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9410
  • Start date

DeletedUser9410

I have just noticed this in my main city where i need to click the boat for the Vikings

vikings.JPG
Is this new and has anyone any ideas if it means something specific.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9541

Those "killer whales" are on meds. They don't even gulp juicy seals sunbathing on the ice!

DeletedUser8859

I have just noticed this in my main city where i need to click the boat for the Vikings

Option to have two (or more?) boats at the settlements harbor to select the next settlement you want to work with? I mean, a player may want to start a Japanese or Egyptian settlement before starting the next Viking one.

1BFA

Viceroy
Option to have two (or more?) boats at the settlements harbor to select the next settlement you want to work with? I mean, a player may want to start a Japanese or Egyptian settlement before starting the next Viking one.

You can have only one settlement running at a time..

DeletedUser8859

You can have only one settlement running at a time..
True, one at a time.
  • Player finish the 12th Viking settlement,
  • Inno makes available the Japan or Egypt one,
  • then Player see two (2) boats at the Settlement harbor
Player has the option (by selecting the specific boat) to:
  • Start the 13th Viking settlement or
  • Start the 1st Japan or Egypt one.
When the option is taken the player has to work on that selected settlement until finished or aborted.
Cant start a new one while still working on the selected one. As you pointed out, only one settlement running at a time.

DeletedUser9410

i was thinking about this last night, whether there would be 2 boats at the harbor and you choose which one you want to do.