• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

New Idea Make the new campaign map in SASH attractive without always being just coins, supplies,goods.

Reason
Whenever we conquer a province, the rewards are always the same and several times, because there are no changes to the usual quantities and they bring new rewards both when conquering a sector of the province.province, as well as in the conquest of the province itself. And I still think there should be a prize for conquering the province's parts of the planet would be pretty cool too. Like diamonds for conquering du two parts of the planet in question
Details
Why not invest in collectors, reducers, building storage, improvement and renovation kit, mass motivation and motivation kit. Among other bonuses, in addition to the famous coins, supplies, goods, diamonds and expansion, It would be very interesting to see that. And why not make the campaign map in parts? Like in the Oceanic Future where we have 4 parts or are there 3, I don't remember anymore and they launch every 3 months until I came to a new era. It would be nice 1 month before the new era to put a last part of the province to say goodbye and so the new era came in the other month
Balance
This would make the provinces less predictable and we would only know about the prizes when we arrived in the province.
Abuse Prevention
Already have
Summary
Place other types of awards in addition to the usual and predictable ones in the provinces and their sectors, in addition to those already known.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
How about placing different prizes in the SASH provinces. It would be very interesting to see other awards besides the usual ones

PJS299

Merchant
Love the idea, but could technically be DNSL. :(

• Changes to existing rewards.

The rewards for the continent map are coins, supplies, and diamonds, we can't suggest changes to the rewards we get from the cmap.

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
That's why I said technically :)

It could be DNSL because it would be a change to the cmap reward system (which already exists), but it could also not be because SASH hasn't been released yet...

It can also be DNSL for making yourself richer or the game easier.

It is just another crackpot idea. SASH is already under developement and there is no way they are going to change the direction they have already decided on.

When it comes to ideas, she fills 3 pages with ideas that are either DNS or rejected.

It can also be DNSL for making yourself richer or the game easier.

It is just another crackpot idea. SASH is already under developement and there is no way they are going to change the direction they have already decided on.

When it comes to ideas, she fills 3 pages with ideas that are either DNS or rejected.
And when it comes to arrogance and ignorance you occupy all your borderline, shallow and apedeutic comments.

As I said before and I'll say it again now if you have a problem with forgetfulness. Don't waste your time coming to post your trash comment

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
in case SASH is last age: make that map endlessly large please (and random for all players). so that we always have something to do ;)
Like Elvenar's map? It extends infinitely but depending on how many provinces away from your main city, opposing armies and required goods for negotiations change.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
What I want for SASH is able to select a campaign. This could be a "policing" campaign to regain access to previous space age exploration sites. Alongside new campaign maps with other units. Making the units of SASH depend on whatever active campaign is selected. As the fictional space force got geared up for that specific campaign. It gives flexibility to both devs and replay value to the player.
It's after all a hub. A hub connects things together. Such infrastructure could enable the choice of different campaigns. Both militarily as economically (goods). Better rewards can easily be incorporated into those campaigns. Making it more valuable to players to redo various campaigns.

Thunderdome

Emperor
They will place it as DNSL, else, how are they going to put up a new era map if they can't copy/paste the previous stuff. This idea will make them really work on the game and they can't go for that.

(You can see why they always release stuff just before a big holiday... so we can be left with a game we cannot play for a few days)

Traveler64

Squire
How about placing different prizes in the SASH provinces. It would be very interesting to see other awards besides the usual ones
It looks like you have put 2 ideas into one. I immediately upvoted when I saw the original idea. But when I came to the part where you said there should be "parts", I HAD to change that to a downvote. I have endured enough with having "multiple parts" with AF and OF maps.

Last edited:
Why is SASH having multiple parts a bad thing? Sure, OF is a huge slog to get through but it is the age that gives the most expansions (6 tech, 6 continent). The SAT players are currently twiddling their thumbs on the SAT map. If they had the option to conquer more SAT provinces for ~1 expansion/14 provinces like in OF they would leap at the opportunity.

Traveler64

Squire
Why is SASH having multiple parts a bad thing? Sure, OF is a huge slog to get through but it is the age that gives the most expansions (6 tech, 6 continent). The SAT players are currently twiddling their thumbs on the SAT map. If they had the option to conquer more SAT provinces for ~1 expansion/14 provinces like in OF they would leap at the opportunity.
The scouting times, mainly. 1+ day for each province is extremely long. If it was lesser, I'd be fine with having as many parts as we wanted :-D

Anyway, I have changed the vote back to an upvote.

Last edited: