• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Increase the city's productivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason
This would open up the opportunity for happiness to be enjoyed more in that today many people have enough happiness provided and there is no difference about it and those who don't have it would be a new milestone to be achieved.
Details
Go from the current 120% productivity to 150% productivity and of course balance happiness according to the table that has the IQs. In other words, if your city has a necessary happiness of 100,000, to obtain 150%, 200,000 happiness would be needed.
Balance
aready have
Abuse Prevention
already have
Summary
Make the city's productivity based on happiness equal to the productivity of IQ euphoria from the current 120% to 150%.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
no
Make the city's productivity bonus based on happiness equal to the productivity of IQ euphoria bonus

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

CrashBoom

Legend
30% more coins and supples ?

and that would be on the buildings base value
if you already have a 1000% boost that are actually only 3% more

who would care about that (except beginners) :rolleyes:

Sl8yer

Regent
Have any of your ideas ever been forwarded?

Happiness only gives your coins and supply production a boost. Any other effect on the game has already been removed.

titan players who want grow up your gbs.

How? With extra coins and supplies????? If they want to help grow my GB's they need to put in fp's.

Have any of your ideas ever been forwarded?

Happiness only gives your coins and supply production a boost. Any other effect on the game has already been removed.

How? With extra coins and supplies????? If they want to help grow my GB's they need to put in fp's.
It already has it. There are forgotten temples and several Inno modes that offer FPs, mainly GBG, where you can get 1,000 fps in about 700/1,000 fights, sometimes even less than that. I achieved 800 fps with 417 fights in a single morning. Now we don't have enough coins to upgrade titan GBs. 56G of coins is quite complicated to get in full just for the GBS.Furthermore, I don't know how Inno hasn't thought of adding merchandise increase bonuses yet because everything has increase bonuses, except for merchandise.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Coin and supply will probably affect those who start playing the game rather than just your seasoned player. Event buildings and smaller (2x3 or 2x2) production buildings have paved the way for producing other things than just supplies (when not in events) and being able to be reno/one-up'd to the current age for those quests during events that call for productions of such age or below.

As long as 1 coin (can be done by picking up on an incident) daily quest can be completed (on the browser with no ads), and some quests that ask for such a small amount (yeah, I think 1.something mil is still small considering I had made 1.5G thus far), I am not too worried on making coin/supplies on basic non-event buildings.

What I really want to see with the so-called happiness is the real penalties like lowered combat abilities from base and citizens burning the city as an incident to check onto.

Status
Not open for further replies.