• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Hunter and Pottery

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm having a heck of a problem gathering resources. I suspect i'm not doing something right. Might I suggest that after you pass a certain plateau, that the Hunter and Pottery production buildings be upgraded to increase the amounts of the resources they dispense. It would at least be an incentive to continue on with the game. Last edited by Rusty; Today at 08:51 PM. Reason: correcting English

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser

Further on in the game you unlock better Resource Buildings which produce more resources.

DeletedUser

The ability to upgrade buildings sounds great, despite the fact there will be better buildings later on. With the building upgrades players will be able to focus on whatever they like, instead of focusing on the same common goal of researching better buildings. It could make the game more strategical than it currently is.

DeletedUser

Get blacksmiths as fast as possible and all your problems will be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.