• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

Defeating a Hard enemy is certainly possible, especially if you have good ability cards. I very often get an Assassination card (50% Negotiation power thanks to Rival) and a Sacrifice/Chaos (2x self damage) card to instakill the last two enemies. The rest can be slain with regular cards and lots of swapping for Napoleon or another 'perfect' counter. You do need to heal, unlike in Easy fights where no healing is necessary.
300-500 battle coins for a Hard fight is not unreasonable. You get so many daily specials! I think it's worth it.
I still have 2.7K battle coins left and not enough tickets to spend them on.

-JtS-

Farmer
The adjustments are a step in the right direction but doesn't help when your sitting on x25 lvl 1 garrisons that are worthless and the Silk Weaver will take forever to make the silver and gold selection kits to make them viable.

How about a way to trade in these lvl 1 garrisons for battle coins so we can try the hard deck again with the updates?

Jubilee

Merchant
Thank you I appreciated the extra prizes I got this morning. I found working out how to defeat the enemy with my cards really hard. I stuck to easy. I tried the medium I managed - JUST. Hard I never made it through. Thank you again.

Jubilee

Merchant
Defeating a Hard enemy is certainly possible, especially if you have good ability cards. I very often get an Assassination card (50% Negotiation power thanks to Rival) and a Sacrifice/Chaos (2x self damage) card to instakill the last two enemies. The rest can be slain with regular cards and lots of swapping for Napoleon or another 'perfect' counter. You do need to heal, unlike in Easy fights where no healing is necessary.
300-500 battle coins for a Hard fight is not unreasonable. You get so many daily specials! I think it's worth it.
I still have 2.7K battle coins left and not enough tickets to spend them on.
Huh??? wow I must have been playing a different game. I had to heal often playing easy. Not sure what cards you got but when you have that really high 5-6 or something like that character & you have only a few 1-2 left & still have 5 more fights to get through?? You must have gotten a plethora of battle coins as incidents? I only could afford to take a free card when they offered extra. And every now & then had to buy health. I was drained of my battle coins constantly. I did buy change of card when I could.

CDmark

Baronet
View attachment 11221

And what is it for ?
Nothing
PTBNL - it is obvious to me. Inno is in the major league baseball business, they have Player To Be Named Later, when they do trades. This unknown player is named at a later date with no exact timing on that date. In this case, we have PTBUL, Potion To Be Used Later. We have no idea when but we will have it ready to go when that time comes. We have no idea how much it helps too. That is ITBDL, Information To Be Determined Later.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Did anyone verified victory battle stats window?
Regular cards used count and Unused cards bonus counts are same. I felt like coincidence, but having a little suspect on it.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Did anyone verified victory battle stats window?
Regular cards used count and Unused cards bonus counts are same. I felt like coincidence, but having a little suspect on it.
All my battle coins are done with the event, so I cannot verify now. As a guess, it looks like text typo and it might be like "Regular cards unused".

SirAlucard

Steward
how much dealer coins does that give ?
800k ?
They give 812,030 coins and 240-361 stones for 2h. For 8h it's 1,015,030 and 300-452 and at 24h it's 1,218,040 and 360-542.
It's crazy how much they give. Better selling them now, before Inno reduces the amount again.

Baledouris

Farmer
I just barely got the gold upgrade for the grove sanctuary, though I bought quite some tickets.
I don't know if that is Inno's intention, but since I'm in gold league we can say that *very* few players will get this upgrade.

Good thing for the selling price of the new potions in the AD. Now you just have to rebalance the other selling prices. :D

Last edited:

joyfulrider

Squire
They give 812,030 coins and 240-361 stones for 2h. For 8h it's 1,015,030 and 300-452 and at 24h it's 1,218,040 and 360-542.
It's crazy how much they give. Better selling them now, before Inno reduces the amount again.
Did they changed the AD coins and gems amount on selling or just for this item? If that's true for entire AD gets the changes on selling means a very big good news.