• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback History Event 2024

nice2haveu

Baronet
I tried suggesting this in discord, but couldn't find exact channel there.

For this event, while player checking deck of cards, make this small change to display the number of ability cards available in the deck as a footer design or any other easy way to share the ability cards details. It will avoid many clicks while checking deck of cards.

This detail can be presented from the moment player opened the view deck of cards.
If there is no ability cards and player chose to view deck of cards, it shows "No Ability cards in your deck".
Otherwise display the total ability card count detail as "<ability card count> Ability cards in your deck".

player_cards_deck_ability_detail.png

All Free Now

Marquis
I tried suggesting this in discord, but couldn't find exact channel there.

For this event, while player checking deck of cards, make this small change to display the number of ability cards available in the deck as a footer design or any other easy way to share the ability cards details. It will avoid many clicks while checking deck of cards.

This detail can be presented from the moment player opened the view deck of cards.
If there is no ability cards and player chose to view deck of cards, it shows "No Ability cards in your deck".
Otherwise display the total ability card count detail as "<ability card count> Ability cards in your deck".

View attachment 11302
Very late. Did you skip this event in beta? I like this suggestion but now it's chances are very less and we need to wait and see next year only. I really don't know if dev team will make changes in the live server where the event is currently running.

Devilsangel

Baronet
@Juber Is it intentional that silk weaver is now obtainable only through the Rivals? And that the Gatehouse emporium ensemble is also virtually none existent other than in prizes? This change wasn't mentioned

CrashBoom

Legend
yes. it is intentional
in the german forum it is officially announced

but I am wondering:
will the level 1 buildings of the new timed buildings which were won during the event be transformed into level 2 timed ?
because if the changes would be done before the event we would have won those level 2 timed buildings and not level 1 to upgrade them