• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Frosty is gone

DeletedUser

We added new quests to the beginning of the event quest line. Once you have completed the new ones, then the next one will come after the timer countdown as usual.
Frosty not displaying we are investigating.

Andi47

Overlord
I had two Frosty icons (seems to be intended due to the added quests), one of those is gone now (I guess this is intended too, hence I have finished the additional quests)

@Sl8yer: Did you have 2 Frostys and now one is gone, or do you now have no Frosty at all?

DeletedUser

Some have 1 Frosty, some have none. We are trying to determine why.

Andi47

Overlord
Some have 1 Frosty, some have none. We are trying to determine why.

Maybe it's about in which order the quests are done:

I did:
1.) did today's quest today in the morning - and got a Frosty with an hourglass as intended.
2.) recognized the second Frosty ~two hours ago
3.) did the quests of the second frosty
--> second Frosty is gone (as intended), first Frosty (with the hourglass) is still there.

Maybe somebody did the additional quests (second Frosty) before completing today's quest (first Frosty), and this makes the first Frosty to disappear?

DeletedUser

That is very possible. I did the same sequence as you and still have 1st Frosty.
If anyone can confirm the sequence they did and now have no Frosty, please post it here.

DeletedUser

Frosty gone after the quest with „Gain 24 goods”...
Few people have 1 Frosty(with timer)...on T world i have frosty, on D world i don't have frosty...

DeletedUser5746

i don't get a 2. Frosty. the other quests was after the daily quest. and now i have no frosty....

Completed the daily quest this morning, Frosty showed hourglass. Completed second Frosty quests and second Frosty disappeared but original still showing hourglass.

DeletedUser6801

i have no frosty on both worlds.
he dissapereared after 24 goods quest

DeletedUser5769

i have frosty on T, but not on D
may have to do smtn with the fact that i've finished regular quest first on one of those worlds, and on the other i did it after or in the middle or those extra quests
but i have no idea where i did what... :(

Sl8yer

Regent
I never had two Frosty's. I finished today's mission and instead of the countdown timer I got a new mission. I finished that one and got another one. Those missions were exact the same as the first two missions we started with. After that I got 3 missions that were only slightly different from missions I had done the previous days and after that Frosty disappeared. Now I have no Frosty.

RedRed

Viceroy
Gone both the Frosty icons.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Finish the quest "7th day of winter"
2. Finish 5 extra quests (last: "Winter's Eve" - Gather 24 goods)

7th day
7sHLAQH.png

extra #1:
dN7ippZ.png

extra #2:
ypcUx7I.png

extra #3:
TwG97TE.png

extra #4:
OHeacfy.png

extra #5:
rt3ecSw.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser5933

And now, every day another present will continue please ?

DeletedUser6940

Gone both the Frosty icons.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Finish the quest "7th day of winter"
2. Finish 5 extra quests (last: "Winter's Eve" - Gather 24 goods)

7th day
7sHLAQH.png

extra #1:
dN7ippZ.png

extra #2:
ypcUx7I.png

extra #3:
TwG97TE.png

extra #4:
OHeacfy.png

extra #5:
rt3ecSw.png
it's the same for me, both on Donarsund and New Temporsund
I also made a refresh, deleted cookies and temporary files, changed browser but no more frosty icon

WhatKnot

Merchant
Yep Frosty has disappeared from the face of the earth...but I am sure everyone knows he is in the repair shop..or back in the freezer

DeletedUser6195

I never had two Frosty's. I finished today's mission and instead of the countdown timer I got a new mission. I finished that one and got another one. Those missions were exact the same as the first two missions we started with. After that I got 3 missions that were only slightly different from missions I had done the previous days and after that Frosty disappeared. Now I have no Frosty.
exactly the same here