• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
Finding plunder stats for a building is always big trouble. Even in announcement, they have rewards section separate where they include road connection information but not included plunder and motivate stats. For road connection, PC and mobile can get that from tooltip, but plunder and motivate information not presented anywhere.

@Juber, could you please add the plunder and motivate stats in the rewards section.
Since none of the more recent reward buildings can be plundered, we have not included this information all the time.

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Since none of the more recent reward buildings can be plundered, we have not included this information all the time.
So as a default rule, we can presume like building cannot be plundered if no plunder related information shared in the announcement.

So Rival in Anniversary will be different from beta (surprise /s).
Let's see what we know.

- All Rival Quests are now easier to solve
Translation:
Dev / Design told forum manager to say that it is now easier. Juber has no details on the change.
Based on past experience when such an announcement was made (Wildlife) Rival is slightly more difficult.

- We added several non-event related tasks to the Rival Quests
Translation:
We added GE related task (fight & negotiate) + 24-hour production + battles without loosing + fp related (starting with spend 100 fp).
Source: the rival quest we saw during the bug we had on the 20th of March.
Note: in the bug the fight without losing where task that had unlock level 4 gems in the same task.
Rival8AN24_03.png

- The received rewards in the Rival Challenges have been reduced and some rewards have been removed
Translation:
We reduced the energy you get back from the tasks (but maybe not the enrgy it takes to do them).
Probably also eliminated some of the kits, buildings and reduced boosters.

I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

Sl8yer

Regent
Juber said:
Hello, scientists! We want to announce some changes we did to the Anniversary Event after the beta test ended. Most of those changes are related to the Rival Challenges.

We believe that those changes will make the Event more enjoyable for everyone and we of course want to hear your thoughts on those changes in the feedback thread!

How can we give our thoughts on those changes if we do not know what they exactly are? All we can comment on is that changes have been made. Big deal. Only time will tell if we are happy with those.

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
They probably have a good idea of what they want the rival to be. Yet not a good understanding of balancing the rival (yet). So, it's more likely they're studying the results of the rival closely. In other words, if more players don't complete the quests at some point, they're gonna look closer. Probably tweaking the followup rival. Either easier quests, less/weaker rewards, or something in between.

doughster

Merchant
The only good building is the league building. I'm already tired of the split bonuses. So much overly complicated non sense ruining the game on a daily basis. The Serene Animal Crossing is just better than all the buildings of this event, with the exception of the gold league one. Had high expectations from Golden Orrey upgrade but guess what, Inno keeps on disappointing players.
Are the "split" bonus added to the "overall" bonus for GE and GbG? The whole thing is unnecessarily complicated and without value especially since att/def is either throttled or the enemy troops are boosted as well!

I finally removed/deleted the golden orrery and now they're providing a boost!! So do I save ALL my getting useless bldgs to anticipate upgrades? The game is losing its appeal for sure.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Are the "split" bonus added to the "overall" bonus for GE and GbG? The whole thing is unnecessarily complicated and without value especially since att/def is either throttled or the enemy troops are boosted as well!

I finally removed/deleted the golden orrery and now they're providing a boost!! So do I save ALL my getting useless bldgs to anticipate upgrades? The game is losing its appeal for sure.
Well I mean you can get all the basic golden orrery pieces you need from daily specials. And I expect it'll be the same with other buildings you're "done" with. If you need them back, you'll actually have daily specials to care about for 1 event at least :p

Will-em

Merchant
It's stupid to make it harder every time on live servers, you guys been doing it on nearly every event and you piss off those people that are on beta to test things out and you just completely take away the tactics we learned for the event to gain a full building. If we are going down this road eventually with every event, why are we ''testing'' then? Also, it's not like any of you are actually listening to suggestions and such so this is just a live world by itself.

Ice bear

Squire
We removed one Upgrade Kit from the Milestone rewards. You now require more Energy to get the full Metro Station

More Energy? In milestone is 800, 500 and 300. And beta was same...1100 and 500..or not???

CrashBoom

Legend
We removed one Upgrade Kit from the Milestone rewards. You now require more Energy to get the full Metro Station

More Energy? In milestone is 800, 500 and 300. And beta was same...1100 and 500..or not???
you NEED more energy because you need more progress for the last upgrade
not you GET more energy
:rolleyes:

Sinitar

Regent
Infact you need
It'll be fine. I finished 2 for free on beta. It'll probably be more like 1.5 on live with the changes.
No, unless they will change again the rewards, it's possible to finish 2 for free if doing rivals and reaching 6k progress

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Infact you need

No, unless they will change again the rewards, it's possible to finish 2 for free if doing rivals and reaching 6k progress
They said they removed some upgrades from the rivals as well. It's likely more than that. And 6k progress will be not quite as easy (less boosts).

Sinitar

Regent
They said they removed some upgrades from the rivals as well. It's likely more than that. And 6k progress will be not quite as easy (less boosts).
They didn't mentioned less boosts, unless the Energy gained
Remember that without boosts last year I reached to 5700 progress

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
They didn't mentioned less boosts, unless the Energy gained
Remember that without boosts last year I reached to 5700 progress
> The received rewards in the Rival Challenges have been reduced and some rewards have been removed

I interpret this to mean where some rival quests gave big piles of boosters now they'll give less. Obviously we don't know specifics yet - but in seeing how other rivals have been translated between beta and live *without* a notice, i assume this is pretty significant.

Sinitar

Regent
> The received rewards in the Rival Challenges have been reduced
2 weeks ago in discord
Screenshot_20240403-002006079 (1).jpg
I'm sure this is true
10 Energy at first task of 4th paralel mission while in beta was 40 means Energy nerfed by 3/4
Plus boosts hasn't been touched
... and some rewards have been removed.
I was warned that tower of conjuction + both buildings from aerial eden selection kit are been removed