• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest create "skins" for the city for us to buy.

Reason
I'm tired of always seeing the same city model, I wanted to be able to take my city to other models, such as an ice city, a volcanic city (Hawaii style), a city on another planet like a building on top of moon craters or a city like in Settlements where you have a skin from a civilization, why not bring that to the main city?
Details
Inno would be free to think about how to make these city skins. There would be city skins that we would buy with diamonds and there would be unique skins every month for Forge Plus or every 3 months depending on the feasibility of the Inno designers who are wonderful with the beautiful graphics they produce. But there would be several types of city that we could buy and of course when someone visited our city they would see this model of our city. Why not invest in a cyberpunk or Japan style these days, who knows, maybe a city entirely made of ice or under the ocean or even every new era we go through would have a city skin, it would be incredible.
Balance
it would certainly be a positive factor both for players and for generating revenue for Inno because everyone would want to buy a city skin at least once, thus increasing the company's revenue.
Abuse Prevention
Already Have
Summary
create "skins" for the city for us to buu
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
Why?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Amazing how you keep coming up with these crackpot ideas. Would be a total waste of devs time.
If you think these ideas are crazy, it's because you only care about what's good for you. The game has had this same city “painting” for 12 years. Instead of talking **** you could have said something improvement or just shut up and just cast your vote

SlytherinAttack

Viceroy
Baking Sudoku Master
Atleast when the events are in place, event related skins getting applied is not a bad thing.

I believe city already gets some animation and effects on winter event. So having skins at the event time, no issues.

But completely no point of having them since it doesn't improve their game play. Only look and feel gets affected.

Dessire

Regent
Amazing how you keep coming up with these crackpot ideas. Would be a total waste of devs time.
Guess how a game like lol get tons of $ each month, xD

I vote possitive casue I already proposed ideas to change the background of our cities, the look of buildings according to size, the look of townhalls, etc.

We have an amazing brackground in the new settlement but not for our main city?

MTG do not have and staff capable of designing, developing and implementing your ideas. Those they do have hardly understand the basics of this game let alone genuinely design the stuff you are suggesting. Even stuff they present as "new" is only bolt ons. MGT wants to get as much money as they can out of this old game without any further unnecessary expense to them.

Thunderdome

Emperor
From a standpoint...

Skins vs System Resources

If there are like 5 skins to choose from and every player in the hundreds of thousands (let's use that number) had to use a skin, there will be hundreds of thousands of call requests from the client (browser or app) to the server to bring forth that skin into the player's view. With the lag we got going throughout, this will impede game play.