• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

They need to fix the dang thing before anything else. They closed both threads on the busted AD to further comments and said it was fixed. If I click on the AD it just freezes my game and I need to refresh before I can do anything else in the game at all........ Some fix!!!

CrashBoom

Legend
are the things from the history event now in the dealer ?

are the older things got cheaper with them being added ?

estrid

Baronet
They need to fix the dang thing before anything else. They closed both threads on the busted AD to further comments and said it was fixed. If I click on the AD it just freezes my game and I need to refresh before I can do anything else in the game at all........ Some fix!!!
At least the ticket I made is still open, so there is still a glimpse of hope that it get fixed this week ?

The main thing I used the AD for was selling stuff I did not need through the exchange. And when a quest asked me to do this. For this I got coins. gems and castle points. Now when I put things in the exchange I no longer see castle points as part of the payout. Is this a part of the AD rebalance?

I have been saving my gems for 4 years and now I will use them all on just a couple of items. Why change it so that most people will not be able to buy anything very often. If you want to get rid of the AD just take it away, don't price people out of being able to use it. Seems like you guys sit around a board room and think up ideas on how to tick people off....Well done!

RKinG

Squire
Bidding basis inappropriate to its value 12 000 would be fairer It costs me 0

Tree AD  2024-04-18 .jpg Tree AD no win 2024-04-18 .jpg

Last edited:

enerva

Farmer
AD new balance? Ok, the small nothings nobody probably bought anyway are gone. Not missing them. Apart from them, there seldom was anything worth buying. I used to buy units, though, whenever they were up - because I always needed units and they were cheap. But gems for units? No way. I'm getting a feeling Inno is using stats to determine what has been popular but has no idea why it has been popular. And then big wonder why the outcry?
And these astronomical starting bids are way off. Maybe Inno gonna kill AD too because less than 5% of players are using it?