• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Rejected Adding Attack/Defense stats to the guildmates' profiles.

Tudor Almighty

Merchant
Reason
To brag out.
Details
Explained above.
Balance
More brag powah.
Abuse Prevention
Players may start abusing Army boost potions.
Summary
Explained above.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes.
I was just playing PvP Arena a bit, out of boredom, and I liked how I could see my own Attack/Defense stats below my Profile Picture, and I thought, you know, it would be really cool if I could see each guild member Attack/Defense stats, to see how good they are doing, somewhere either in the social bar, maybe below their rank and points, or in the Global Menu/Guild Profile, or even creating a new Ranking like Page with each guildmates A/D Stats, GE Participation Stats, GBG Participation Stats... it would be nice to be able to see each player overall involvement and army power... after all, that's what all of us are trying to improve with each event, and it would be cool to be able to have something more to brag with rather than just points and a Level 180 Arc...

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Nope. Hard pass, mate. Too much clutter.

Who brags these days, unless it's the ones who are insecure of their own ability?