• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Tudor Almighty

Rejected Rework GBG rewards, more clicks is not the answer

I am deeply disappointed that Inno thinks that we want better stats in order to be able to do more and more attacks in GBG. Well, for me at least, it is not true anymore, even more, I actually got bored that I have to waste so much time every day to do hundreds of fights for some now very lousy...
  2. Tudor Almighty

Fixed on Beta: QI "too many citizens in employment" bug

I can't sell anything, not even a road, apparently because I have too many citizens in employment. Here is my current city layout, 2 Villas, 3 Roof Tile Houses, 3 Butchers, 5 Tailors, 2 Triumphal Arcs and 1 Limestone Mason. I have no idea what triggered this bug...
  3. Tudor Almighty

So, has anybody else here played with the AI yet?

<--- :cool:
  4. Tudor Almighty

Rejected Adding Attack/Defense stats to the guildmates' profiles.

I was just playing PvP Arena a bit, out of boredom, and I liked how I could see my own Attack/Defense stats below my Profile Picture, and I thought, you know, it would be really cool if I could see each guild member Attack/Defense stats, to see how good they are doing, somewhere either in the...
  5. Tudor Almighty

Forwarded Adding Players Era in the Guild Profile Memberlist.

So, in the Global Ranking Window, in the Players tab, Medals tab, Great Building tab, and PVP Arena tab, when you left-click a player, you can see in which era he is, like this: You can also see in which Guild and Age a player is in the Social Bar when you mouse over a player. But, you can't...