• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

From the announcement: But another question. In the announcement under Treasure Map it refers to a screenshot below. But there is no such screenshot.
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Last summer event I missed the golden upgrade (I think it was Ketebo) because this is the last pure random event that you have. Nice that this can't happen this year (no new golden upgrade for older buildings) but I still don't like the event. There are no new Ketebo upgrades, are there?
  3. Discussion Forcing users to register on Discord to read official messages

I use Discord full time but ignore the FoE-Server for reasons unknown to me. The German forum and this forum are enough for me. I'm also sure that all official announcements find their way to support.innogames.com, so no reason to panic. It even says that the full anouncement comes on May 3rd.
  4. Discussion difficulty of events

New players shouldn't expect to compete for Top 1% in their very first event. New players are EXTREMELY happy with all the gold and supplys and FPs and goods they get. And there are events like St. Patricks where you can achieve a lot with setting up an alarm in the middle of the nigth to not...
  5. Feedback History Event 2024

Finished both rivals with about 25-27/32, always play easy unless a quest asks otherwise, bought one big coin package for diamonds. Now I have 8,300 League points, about 350 short of gold, and 1904 price points. I'm positive that I will finish the 2000 needed to get the sanctuary on max level 7...
  6. Feedback History Event 2024

Daily like the keymaster now. I was just wondering if I should place another lvl 4 keymaster, then looked at the towers it can create and wonder if they are still worth it. Still didn't make a decision.
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

You need to spend medals to buy attempts, something that is a problem for little accounts here. And that is a problem. And once you won 20+ attempts in PvP even the easy opponents get tougher.
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

Which version do you use? With the beta app 1.281.0 I was able to play the event.
  9. Discussion Why Innogames is lying to us?

But you can play the game with trading nicely. The problem is that many people don't really like trading because they have to think instead of pressing auto. Recently I finished GE 5 by trading through.
  10. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Will we get an Exclamation mark on the QI tower on the main map when it has something to collect, same as on settlements? It would really help.
  11. Feedback Daily Release Notes

Thanks for fixing the popup after you clicked on the collected rewards. It now appears in the front again in the app (and I'm sure this will appear in the daily release notes later).
  12. Feedback Antiques Dealer rebalance

The Antiques Dealer was always ignored by me on my main world(s) and here in beta too. So after three years of playing I collected 470k coins. This is especially bad for new players who actively have to sell everything they get to be able to buy anything after maybe six months.
  13. Feedback Quantum Incursions

Latest app update finally has the QI implemented. Unfortunately none is active at the moment. See you tomorrow.
  14. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I had the same bug today again. To me it seems to occur every two to three days and even force shutting the app doesn't work. Often it helps to reinstall the app which is easy in Beta because I have the install file on my phone. On live this will lead to disaster in the forums, especially if it...
  15. New Issue: Aniversary event board free spawn gem not able to select in mobile

I have the same problem. When I force shut the app and wait for quite some time (more than 5 min) I can sometimes play again. Reinstall has also helped once but I have better things to do. While it worked nicely this morning it now doesn't work again (same app version 1.278.9).
  16. Feedback Quantum Incursions

It's been more than a month now. Is there any eta for QI in the app?
  17. Feedback Forge 12th Anniversary Event 2024

I did 7-9 boards this morning by clearing lots of boards and finished 32/32 which really surprised me. I even have 1 prisma boost and 1630 energy left. Too bad that I don't have an orrery here in beta. I hope that I can get kits from a change.
  18. Discussion Best age for Campers

If my goal would be to be successful in auto fight and I would want to get to AF at least, which one AF or higher would be the first age to camp for six months or so?
  19. Feedback New Challenges await you!

My summary: - Finished 14 quests, on 13 boards, spending 4x 100 on each board. (The 13th board was the fourth from Monday that I left over) - Barely used the tools, so I still have 12 add. crystals and six picks over, maybe for Rival #2. - I'm not quite sure if there were 80 or 120 additional...
  20. Investigating: Wrong number of unlocked stones

Under the board in the anniversary event the number of locked stones is displayed. This number is wrong after restarting a board.