• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Search results

1. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Yes, i've gotten them 3 times. 10 each
  2. Feedback Summer Event 2024

you need 3 to play the super board
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2024

sorry folks, it is quite possible the board I just completed was a super board. It did look different than the previous board. Imma dummy. maybe. I wasn't aware that I clicked it but it is possible that I did
  4. Feedback Summer Event 2024

so, if you don't use your golden dragon to activate the super board you lose it? Is that supposed to happen?
  5. Discussion Pay to finish mission

interesting? no. insulting? yes. This game has too many pay to play options as it is.
  6. Reported to Developers: FOE-82266 Two settlement quest lines showing up

polynesia settlement is bugged as well. Yesterday I got the finish settlement option when I was about 2 days out from actually finishing. Now I started another and a quest from the previous round is still there along with the new quests
  7. Discussion Self aid kit

I haven't bothered with settlements for so long I didn't even realize there was a reduction. Such a grind but I am back at it now.
  8. Discussion Self aid kit

I believe the op was asking about the individual self aid kits which are the ones most useful for finish special production item because if you have a lot of finish special production items, most people won't have enough mass self aid kits to use for each one. Vikings settlement will give self...
  9. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Hey, we are forgetting to complain about all the poor souls who are in the stone age who can't do all what is being cried about plus they can't participate in events! Nobody cares about the little guy. I'm digging out my tent, driving to Germany and starting an encampment. That seems all the...
  10. Feedback Get Ready for Epic Adventures in Polynesia & Enhanced Cultural Settlements!

I thought it was announced that GbG will be getting a 3rd map where the blue values apply. But maybe I read a rumor and was taking it for fact.
  11. Feedback St. Patrick's Day Event 2024

Rival quests = play stupid games, win stupid prizes. so, Inno, i understand you want me to buy and spend diamonds to get these time skips, and you want me to spend all my gold pots and spend again to get enough of them to waste on getting managers to level 4. That's overly bold. No dinner and...
  12. Feedback Big news for Forge!

Has there been an announcement as to why this new Quantum Incursions/Guild Raids should be played? What does it do for us? What stats are on the buildings? What other possible rewards are there? How does it help us grow/get stronger?
  13. Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

I am suggesting eliminating the diamond spending for GbG in the proposed Championship league only. I am not suggesting it for any other league. Sorry for being a wise-a** towards you. The main take-away in my proposal is to create another league where it does not have guilds that just landed in...
  14. Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

Well, aren't you just a little ray of pitch black? So, would you be put down as a "no" or just a "I don't care cuz i'm just here to complain cuz I say inno is too greedy" At any rate you are still just being petty I am not saying that it is to be EXACTLY as I propose. My proposal is to restrict...
  15. Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

not at all, I think removing the option of spending diamonds to gain an advantage should be removed completely. Reducing the build times by 50% will keep things moving. It will also change strategies, Time vs attrition reduction, vs increase in VPs. It might make sense to place improvised field...
  16. Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

That is being petty. Such a concern has no bearing on the subject at hand
  17. Rejected Add championship league after diamond league

Diamond league win advances you to the championship league. That is the determining factor
  18. Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

I knew it was off previously, but we weren't in contention for a diamond win at the time so were not so affected. As I understand it, it has happened 3 times now? I don't know. But one would think, that after once, some sort of recuperative measure would have been created to give an accurate...
  19. Duplicate: GbG victory points not added correctly in the "fix"

Inno's attempt to a "fix" is inadequate. Inno has not counted all the Victory Points earned for the first 5 days of the season. Some guilds have unfairly benefited by other guilds not getting the Victory Points due to them.
  20. Fixed on Beta: GBG Victory points not counting

Juber, this is what is called fixed? We are missing about 6 days of Victory Points! How is that fixed?