• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Summer Event 2024

HardWire

Merchant
so, if you don't use your golden dragon to activate the super board you lose it? Is that supposed to happen?
sorry folks, it is quite possible the board I just completed was a super board. It did look different than the previous board. Imma dummy. maybe. I wasn't aware that I clicked it but it is possible that I did

CrashBoom

Legend
question about the super board
the 0/3 shown for the Golden Dragon

does that mean I can have a maximum of 3 dragons ?

or that I need 3 to play a super board ?
and can I collect more than 3 or are more dragons then be lost if collect ?

HardWire

Merchant
question about the super board
the 0/3 shown for the Golden Dragon

does that mean I can have a maximum of 3 dragons ?

or that I need 3 to play a super board ?
and can I collect more than 3 or are more dragons then be lost if collect ?
you need 3 to play the super board

joyfulrider

Marquis
Doubloons from tasks need to be greatly increased. Costs 10 to open one tile and we only get 10 from each main quest. Combined with the daily, it would take several DAYS to get enough to clear one board.
At the current drop rate, you would be lucky to clear 5 or 6 boards during the entire event
Totally agree with you.

Also event quest progress gives 20 doubloons as reward after completing 11 quests.
These stingy mode of giving doubloons need to be stopped. We are not beggars and FOE team should consider us like players.
I completely felt like they are insulting us with the doubloons amount. I am totally disappointed and they always think about money money.
This is ridiculous. They intentionally kept less, so we get shortage while playing the board and we aim for purchasing with real money or diamonds.
This is not the FOE game I wish to play in my free time few years back.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Does the board reset automatically each day? Or do I need to keep turning tiles until I get the shuffle tile.
Had to edit my earlier reply. It does reset as I had left the board alone and when I got back in, it resets to the beginning of the board.

To be honest, I don't know if I really want to play this event since I did liked the Summer event when it had a compass to spin for prizes and beating your neighbors. Plus, I think the progress was either 20 or 25 towards a grand prize. But watch, you will wake up one morning towards the end of the event when they give you a boost through the progress.

In short, quit giving us toddler change... If an attempt costs 10 doubloons, you might as well reward us with 100 per rush quest, 100 per daily reset, and 150 for daily quests after rush quests if you want a big turn out and participation.

Feedback Score: 0.5 of 5 Stars.

Last edited:

Retired Guy

Marquis
Announcement says Ascending Golden Dragon decays into a Lvl 2 after 10 days.. Information from the building talks about "inactive" .. shouldn't that be clarified as degrades into a Lvl 2, (and remains active).. And can I store a Lvl 2, or not?

CrashBoom

Legend
@Juber
announcement is wrong

Daily Calendar​

Every day contains a new reward! Uncover all the daily prizes in the Summer Calendar for extra loot from the Aztec Chest. Win the Turquoise Key each day to unlock the day's Calendar window. Once ye have won a full key, ye'll collect Turquoise Key Parts instead, which ye can assemble to unlock missed days! Ye can also collect Turquoise Key Parts from Daily Challenges for extra keys. If fortune favors ye with double keys from the x2, ye'll earn a bonus Turquoise Key Part.

but in reality
dc.jpg

no key parts in daily challenge (also not for tomorrow after clickingthe orange choose)

nice2haveu

Baronet
I was totally shocked.

I used the canon ball booster and it destroyed the shuffle option in my board. First I felt happy then only realised I have to clear the entire board. So, if this happens to save my doubloons I need to wait till board reset per day.

Booster kind of helping but makes me worry also.

just noticed: calendar chest contains forge plus ... really? not enough players willing to pay hard currency for peanuts?

MATR

Squire
anyone else get a gold dragon board with no shuffle?

Attachments

• 11111Screenshot_317.jpg
    11111Screenshot_317.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 29