• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by SlytherinAttack

1. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Summer Event 2024

I was expecting skull cave, but viceroy villa upgrade kit available only with 2995 diamonds treasure option, no platinum upgrades. Maybe next year, we can hope for it.
  2. SlytherinAttack

Not A Bug: No shuffle on dragon board - can't move to next board in Summer Event

I like the way you said stuck by having 176 doubloons. What happened after you click the progressive era military unit in the board?
  3. SlytherinAttack

Please give another extra 1500 diamonds. It will be help very much to use "treasure" option which consists of 2995 diamonds. I know what I am asking will irritate you but if you are in a good mood and willing to give means happy to take that chance.
  4. SlytherinAttack

I want to start my event daily like this.
  5. SlytherinAttack

Discussion Forcing users to register on Discord to read official messages

I can just think of one reason why they went to discord. It is for grouping active player base from all servers/world into a single communication medium. Sharing their immediate response and discussion which is happening with a handshake of community managers immediately is something new...
  6. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Settlement Updates

I like to respect your feelings since I am too may be more players have the same thought. But Polynesia settlement, you can do the quests in a slow manner just to grab those quest rewards because this settlement rewards are much helpful in the city for a player. If you are not satisfied with the...
  7. SlytherinAttack

Shocking, no epic kits in the league rewards. They never said removing epic kits in the league rewards also part of an improvement action. Golden viceroy or Skull cave cannot be expected in the daily special, even developers wished to add but some players raising concern not to give those...
  8. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Settlement Updates

For city, Rival Challenges are there. For settlements, bring Emperor Challenges.
  9. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

@Juber, just few seconds before your announcement I posted this. I could have waited little longer.
  10. SlytherinAttack

Feedback Settlement: Polynesia

Is settlement forced itself to complete it? It asked me to "Finish now" before I finish all the quests.
  11. SlytherinAttack

I will play this event to get the "young jack sparrow" avatar (they could have made little adjustment to make it exact like that).
  12. SlytherinAttack

Discussion Update from our Product Head

I have some crazy response for these valid serious questions, (First one) - We never recommended to destroy any GBs from the city. Who told you to do that action on GBs? Anyways sorry for your loss. Note: Me too destroyed GBs to cover more power boost. (Second one) - It's gone means gone. We...
  13. SlytherinAttack

Discussion difficulty of events

Again, you are stating the point like, everywhere followed like this, always they do like this, this does not violate means nothing to bother. But nowhere you are ready to say like, this will affect other players game play. Let them create diamond farms to benefit themselves and others, not to...
  14. SlytherinAttack

New Idea QI goods nodes displaying goods count with total available goods

Total goods availability count getting displayed is a small information which is quite useful and gives us small clarity of "max" choice performing how many times if we are willing to calculate ourselves. Also, it gives us a clear picture of each goods how much is available.
  15. SlytherinAttack

Discussion difficulty of events

Bots, issues, exploiting, etc....will you give the same excuse. We are used with collecting bribes, so keep that as standard protocol. Will you accept? I appreciate their hardwork on creating diamond farms, while they are creating it, they don't give any trouble to other players, likewise...