• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Pericles the Lion

1. New Idea Improved Looking for Guild System

I don't understand the objective of this idea. Selecting a guild based exclusively on quantitative data seems like computer dating where participants select potential partners based only on height, weight, eye-color, and hair-color and hope to find their soul mate. Imo, the qualitative aspects...
  2. About cultural colonies

There was an announcement posted on Tuesday.
  3. Feedback Summer Event 2024

I think that we have different expectations regarding feedback. It appears that you expect the Devs to act on your feedback suggestions. I have no such expectations. I only expect them to read the feedback and consider it along with all the other feedback. Perhaps they act upon it, perhaps not.
  4. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

It's not "wallet size" that makes the difference though that is a common misperception. There are lots of high-ranked F2P players. I'm one of them.
  5. Feedback Summer Event 2024

Please. The purpose of the Beta server in general, and the Feedback thread in particular, is to provide information to the Devs regarding how to correct and/or improve features of the game. How, exactly, does "feedback" such as this achieve the goal? It's a rhetorical question. The answer is...
  6. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

I bolded your last sentence. I agree with you. The top guilds will progress further than the weaker guilds. But, what is wrong with that? That's how it should be. This isn't a matter of a tougher guild beating up on a weaker one (as is debated regarding GBG). Instead, it's a matter of...
  7. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

But this isn't true. The rewards for the end-of-incursion chests can include fragments of the Neo-Colossus upgrade kits and the silver/gold upgrades. The higher the level of QI that a guild reaches the better the prizes. The guild doesn't have to win QI, just progress far enough to be...
  8. Feedback Quantum Incursions update

What am I missing? Aren't the Neo-Colossus Silver/Gold Upgrades available as Championship rewards for the top finishers. Aren't frags of the upgrades available as incursion rewards? They were in the first Championship.
  9. How much do special goods cost?

No, I'm not so sure. The only places that I can check are SAT buildings (I'm done both the tech tree and the C-map there) and on the OF C-Map. In both places the cost is 20 diamonds per good. Looks like it varies from place to place. I never noticed that but then I've never bought goods with...
  10. How much do special goods cost?

Special goods cost 20 diamonds each. Regular goods cost 10 diamonds each. Both on the tech tree and the C-Map. Good luck with trying to convince players to buy the special goods with diamonds. You do realize that getting thru the AF-OF tech tree requires a total of 23,310 special goods...
  11. Feedback Settlement Updates

It takes 15 completions of Vikings to get the L9 Yggdrasil. Once obtained, each successive Vikings completion will earn an upgrade kit (at least that's my understanding).
  12. Feedback Settlement Updates

Wow! QI just became a heck of a lot easier. The 28-day life of the upgrade is fine. It should enable players to have 2, perhaps 3, upgraded main buildings available continuously (maybe more when taking the secondary buildings' contribution into consideration). Thanks.
  13. New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

This isn't GBG. Different game, different strategy.
  14. New Idea Stop hand for QI officers

I do not agree. When the path branches, one branch is usually red-focused, the other blue. Some players prefer hitting red nodes while others prefer blue. Putting up a stop sign prevents players from taking their preferred path. Keeping both lanes open makes more sense.