• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by Magenta

1. Magenta

Investigating: Negative population prevents selling or storing buildings

Since the balancing changes players with critical population had their population change to negative. This in itself may not be considered a bug. But it triggered a bug that now prevents players with negative population from upgrading, selling or storing buildings that will actually add to the...
  2. Magenta

Not A Bug: Unable to place buildings because of negative population

Yes it is a BUG! Because if it prevents me from selling buildings that use up population or to store special buildings using population then it IS A BUG! How am I going to increase population if your update prevents me from making space to build population buildings??!
  3. Magenta

Fixed on Beta: Bugs after todays 11.04 update

PvP also not opening
  4. Magenta

What are you listening to?

Cannons - Love Chained
  5. Magenta

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

@Juber We have asked/mentioned this detail but still no explanation?
  6. Magenta

Feedback Guild Battlegrounds Update 2023

I see that one thing that has changed with the new GBG system is not mentioned anywhere. We now get Fragment of Guild Battleground Elephant/Statue Kit. Previously they were named Fragment of The Great Elephant/Statue Of Honor Selection Kit. I haven't tested if assembled new version and old...
  7. Magenta

Rejected Stacking units slight improvement.

I think the best update since auto-aid But it would be great if you could also save us from city defender army being on constant display by occupying the most important slots that attackers should be using! In PvP we place defense and those defending units never show up on our regular unit...
  8. Magenta

Fixed on Beta: Not allowing to enter message in mobile app

Same issue here. When you tap the text field the keyboard doesn't pop up like it is supposed to do. If you press copy&paste keyboard appears but this time you can't really see what you are typing because as mentioned above text field appears to be outside the message frame, right below the edge...
  9. Magenta

Fixed on Beta: App crashes

Similar thing has happened to me as well on Beta app with PvP fights. On auto fight it causes no issues. But when I want to do manual fight app closes itself!
  10. Magenta

Fixed on Beta: 1.243 bugs... multiple

Detailing the issue "3) Townhall buttons for aiding, tavern seating not clickable" The problem with the buttons in event history log is that actions that are not active should be greyed out but instead all of the buttons appear to be in active color (orange). Not possible to distinct which ones...
  11. Magenta

Auto Select for Negotiations

I am starting to like this autoselect! But for me the biggest problem still is the position and also the shape of the button. + Makes it effortless to select goods when there's no other option than a single good to choose + Makes it easy to quickly click away when there are only 3 goods type...
  12. Magenta

Fixed on Beta: City zoom changes after visit to settlement

In my case it is the Egyptian settlement so don't know if it happens on all settlements or only Egyptian! City has 3 zoom levels; Big/close zoom Medium zoom Small/far zoom After returning from the settlement only medium and close zoom is possible.
  13. Magenta

'reply' and 'copy & paste' functions for messages

Hi. This feature is great. But the usual upsetting of button/function order has happened here too. In boost threads we not only copy & paste others' posts but ours as well Since I pick the first option to copy & paste, I have many times edited my post instead of reposting it with some...
  14. Magenta

Auto Select for Negotiations

This is based on zero logic! Utterly stupid and annoying! I could understand if it followed a linear logic like placing goods in each slot following the given order(or reverse order) starting from a random good (like if the options are A-B-C-D-E-F-G, then the auto select should do A-B-C-D-E or...