• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Recent content by ADSL

1. Feedback Championship Update: Battle for the Thunderdrake Citadel!

Give the rotation of the towers! Will anyone support me in this matter?
  2. Spoiler Space Age Space Hub

3. Spoiler Summer Event 2024

Are the dimensions of the buildings known? For which epoch are the characteristics given? Are there definitely no medals anywhere?
  4. Feedback New Challenges await you!

For the Bronze Age, auto-billing always worked, which they honestly wrote about.
  5. Feedback New Challenges await you!

6. Feedback New Challenges await you!

Nothing has been adjusted. The first task of the Rival will not pass in the Bronze Age.
  7. Feedback History Event 2024

I would agree if it had been like that from the very beginning. However, everything was fine for 4 years, and then they cut it.
  8. Feedback History Event 2024

Yeah, but what should the Bronze Age do after the guild card is gone?
  9. Feedback History Event 2024

How to play optimally? Which deck should I choose - weak, medium or strong?
  10. Feedback History Event 2024

Information for developers. I made a thorough analysis of the buildings after changing their parameters. Basically, everything is OK, but there are a few inconsistencies. 1. Apex Grove Sanctuary. You forgot to adjust one of the parameters - the medals. For example, for the Bronze Age (it's...
  11. Rejected Guild Item Shop

Good idea!
  12. Feedback History Event 2024

There are medals in the new buildings. But in the early eras there are very few of them there. Join my request to at least slightly increase their number for the early eras, where they are most needed.
  13. Feedback History Event 2024

It's not the same thing. Where is the truth?
  14. Feedback History Event 2024

A little bit about the prizes. Recently, developers have become sensitive to our needs. It's good. Now the need for medals has increased again - these are attempts in the expedition, and much more. The arch doesn't always cope anymore. And the medals began to appear in the buildings again. Only...