• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Zen Zone out of sync with the rest of the set after rebuilding [REWARDED]

Luke Stark

Marquis
  • Browser and Version:Chrome 80.0.3987.122
  • Overview of the bug: for at least a year now, everytime we rebuild the city, move japanese garden in the rebuild mode the zone zone is loosing sync with the others and zero out so it needs a 24h+ period to sync with the crops from the other parts, I've got 3 sets and it happens to 2 out of 3, don't know why though, the all are in SAM. This is a bug from live servers. Asked many times for help and assist on it but got the answer that it has been known for a while now
  • Screenshots: attached
  • How often this occurs: every time I rebuild the city and move the japanase set
  • Urgency: well after such long time, you might wanna get on it right away ;]
  • Preventative Actions: not possible
  • Summary: very frustrating that one piece of a garden set always losses sync with the others, especially if its only 2 out of 3 same zen zones.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2020-02-25 o 13.07.00.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-02-25 o 13.07.00.png
    655.7 KB · Views: 26

Luke Stark

Marquis
since the new japanese event is about to start in few minutes maybe the devs can figure this problem out while working on the japanese stuff? :)

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Do you change the configuration of the set at all or is it a straight move across tiles? Is it the same buildings each time?

Luke Stark

Marquis
Me not, dont know how the reconstruction does it when I select to put all the pices in town into the temporary storage BUT it's always two zen zones...for over a year now, zen zones lvl 2. This is more irritating factor, since 2-3 times a year I use the reconstruction mode on my live world and each and every time I end up with this as a result. Each time I get the same answer from the support that they know about it and in the future this bug will be adressed.

short: I'm not changing the configuration, maybe the reconstruction mode does something to it. Same two zones each time

Pafton

Viceroy
Unfortunately we've not been able to reproduce this issue. If anyone has been able to, please let us know here.

Luke Stark

Marquis
just to be sure, I'm having this problem on live server ( PL ), the support there has been notified few times about it. I will be doing a rebuild of my city soon and will pay close attention to this again :)

for now, thank You for working on this issue :)

Luke Stark

Marquis
Hello,
I did it again....rebuild my city last night around 2 am, went to sleep, forgot to check the japanese sets....and again, they are out of sync, it's not the zen zone just and it's not all of those 3, seems random. Emperors Entrance is also out of sync ( two out of three ). Weird part about it is that they are not in the same set, the ones that are out of sync. It seems also that the age has also nothing to do it, some of them are in Future, some in Mars. All three gongs have no issue...

I have attached also, with the dates, my own questions to the support, the first one back in 2018 with no answer, the one in 2019 with answer that this problem is noticed by inno but somehow the fix did not fix it correctly.

I have no problem giving my login and password to the developers at inno, maybe if somebody can get on my account and look at it, will figure it out???

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.53.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.53.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.47.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.47.jpg
    607.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.39.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.39.jpg
    583.6 KB · Views: 9
  • Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.21.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.21.jpg
    675.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.14.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.14.jpg
    454.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.07.jpg
    Zrzut ekranu 2020-04-22 o 11.41.07.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:

Luke Stark

Marquis
That's cool Piotr, weird part about it is that in your city all of them go back to 24h count off, in my city, 2 out of 3...apart of this being annoying as heck for the last few years, it's also interesting to see that it's a bit different in your case :)

ps. Will reorganize them today while I do crops in my city, maybe that will fix the out-sync situation quickly
pps. which app do you use to make a movie? would love to make it too to show this bug better :)

Yeah, happened to me also few times. Even when I did not move set. I just removed a road by mistake and put it back but is some cases (not always) it made one building out of sync.

Piotr015

Squire

Luke Stark

Marquis
tried to move the pieces just after the crops, unfortunately that didn't worked as planed...I guess the pieces out of sync first need to be harvested...city shield on and tomorrow it will be good again...hope the devs can figure this out now and fix it, am waiting for this fix since 2018 :D

DeletedUser

And this is still not reported to devs even after many reproductions.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
To confirm this only happens if you change the configuration of the buildings or happens sometimes if you replace the buildings exactly as is? I cannot recreate replacing the buildings exactly as is.

Luke Stark

Marquis
for me it happens every time I change the position of the set, tried to make a video with that OBS studio too but am not a video guy, can't make it work properly...

if nobody from the devs cannot reproduce this I can give them my login and pass ^^ am just that desperate to fix this finally ;]

Luke Stark

Marquis
tried with one single building, I have 3 sets so tried in each set with different pieces. Nothing wrong here, I guess it happens only when you move the entire set or you put it somewhere else in the city?

taking one building out in the rebuild mode and putting it back where it was does not duplicate the problem