• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Youtube Video is private in announcement

Troubleshooting
In your last in-game announcement about the Guild Expedition 5, they forgot to release the video on Youtube yet.

Screenshot_70.jpg

Browser or App
Browser
Browser or App version and version number
Recreation steps
Frequency
Urgency
Can this be reproduced?
Screenshots

-Alin-

Emperor
The video has 2 weeks and it was posted as unlisted, so only people with the link could watch it.

Oh, edit: they put it on private now ...

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Probably just the in-game announcement was released early. I'd guess we'll get an official announcement tomorrow and the in-game one when the round starts.

Mailia

Merchant
Probably just the in-game announcement was released early. I'd guess we'll get an official announcement tomorrow and the in-game one when the round starts.
Lets hope you're right... I might just explode if we have to wait another week to see the new lvl- lol

Vellywood

Farmer
Was lucky enough to watch it before it became private, unfortunately I've just started my beta city so level 5, will probably be live before I can play it