• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
Maybe en option to harvest all 1, 2 or 3 hours earlier but it will cost some diamond.
How about quicker productions of any building boost from the castle system? It's after all an collection of many suggested bonuses, except scout discount doesn't affected exploration sides. Maxing it out on 10% will mean for 24h production cycles they'll change into 21h and 36 minutes. So, you'll able to nearly collecting 3h early. Starting at lvl 5 and gradually increasing it with 1%/lvl. Or just smacking this bonus on an settlement building to make it feel special and more desirable.
Currently the game takes more than 1GB of RAM on my computer
You're not the only one who's noticed it. On my light computer it struggles to run the game. With animations the game asks within minutes if it's okay to shut down the animations for better performances as I'm rocking an "low performance computer." I'm unsure how well the game works in app on an low performance phone though.

FrejaSP

Viceroy
How about quicker productions of any building boost from the castle system? It's after all an collection of many suggested bonuses, except scout discount doesn't affected exploration sides. Maxing it out on 10% will mean for 24h production cycles they'll change into 21h and 36 minutes. So, you'll able to nearly collecting 3h early. Starting at lvl 5 and gradually increasing it with 1%/lvl. Or just smacking this bonus on an settlement building to make it feel special and more desirable.
That would work perfect for me, even 1% in early castle levels would help. But yes, some who fear being plundered would hate it :p

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
@FrejaSP good point, actually an new addition to the friends tavern can't hurt. For example 2%, 5% or 10% faster collection of any building would be an interesting and helpful addition. I think most will find use in it, in particular as you've described. Maybe with durations of 12h, 24h and 36/72h. The speeded up productions are active for example from the moment the production starts. In the example of an house with 24h prod. it counts directly after collecting it but an production building's production is only affected when it started it's production before the boost ran out of time.
personally I think maybe an hybrid can exist. For example tavern boosts unlocked through lieveling the castle. Although it would be more helpful and nice if an X% any production/collection would be available in the friends tavern.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
One of the most popular suggestions was to po / mo his friends in 1 click.
Is it planned, is it refused or is it less important for Inno than the search for a player in the market?
On this subject, moreover, it would have been more relevant to hide certain sellers who flood the market with aberrant offers.

CrashBoom

Legend
One of the most popular suggestions was to po / mo his friends in 1 click.
Is it planned, is it refused or is it less important for Inno than the search for a player in the market?
On this subject, moreover, it would have been more relevant to hide certain sellers who flood the market with aberrant offers.
I think it is refused

because that feature has such a big impact
most buildings need aid, and it is a plunder protection for buildings which don't really need an aid
aid gives additional things if you have Truce Tower and/or Seed Vault

you need good guild members and aid active friends (some are active every day and still never aid)
especially keeping the friend list with good aiders is also a work to do

so an one click aid would almost exponentially increase the number of aid the players will get and make it not only saving your time but also getting a big reward increase

Devilsangel

Baronet
Well being able to add 140 friends is a big impact too. It was like everything ingame were you decide what is needed or not, now that has changed. And together with a search option is a great tool for snipers. That's a great impact and change.
On the other hand being able to aid all with one click is just a time saver.

Last edited:

Nessie

Baronet
On the other hand being able to aid all with one click is just a time consumer.

You do that maximum once a day. The 12 clicks inbetween Recurring Quests in SAV and Venus cost much more time - for example when you do the RQs "spend 150 FP" and "spend 200 FP" and you help your very active guild with the 1,9-threads like I do, you spend hours on clicking... There are so many complaints on all servers and I find InnoGames outrageous not to reduce the number of clicks for RQs

Last edited:

Hiep Lin

Viceroy
You do that maximum once a day. The 12 clicks inbetween Recurring Quests in SAV and Venus cost much more time - for example when you do the RQs "spend 150 FP" and "spend 200 FP" and you help your very active guild with the 1,9-threads like I do, you spend hours on clicking... There are so many complaints on all servers and I find InnoGames outrageous not to reduce the number of clicks for RQs
To gorge yourself on rewards without the slightest effort?

CrashBoom

Legend
To gorge yourself on rewards without the slightest effort?
for me quest reward is actually for doing a specific quest
and not for aborting 12 times other quests inbetween

so the effort should be doing the quest. and only that: not force players to abort 12 other
so if the quests are do easy and "withouth the slightest effort" then the quests must be made harder

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
index.php
@lordwasa : Do you have news about :
- Buy Forge with Coins in bulk ?
- Motivate and polish your entire friends list with one click ?

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
@lordwasa : Do you have news about :
- Buy Forge with Coins in bulk ?
- Motivate and polish your entire friends list with one click ?
The option to buy Forge Points in bulk is something that is being discussed about but won't be part of our current Community Sprint.
The option to motivate and polish all friends with on click has been rejected and will not be introduced into the game.

LordVaderIII

Marquis
The option to motivate and polish all friends with on click has been rejected and will not be introduced into the game.
Then why would a survey been sent out a couple months ago with that as one of the options (I got the survey as well). I can't believe a survey went out and then it was rejected after the survey when it's been requested forever. That makes zero sense.

MerleCorey

Farmer
I'd love to have the "create new city" locked and/or with a confirm feature, and/or the possibility to delete a city right away with a cancel tutorial feature, because I'm getting really fed up creating new cities by accident, happens twice a week on average, it's becoming such a dreadful nightmare I already had thoughts of just quiting the game over that.

Emberguard

Emperor
or the possibility to delete a city right away with a cancel tutorial feature,
I’d love to be able to cancel tutorial immediately with a choice to either delete city or if it’s a brand new account with a brand new city delete account (ie: facebook created a new account when clicking on link)

MerleCorey

Farmer
I’d love to be able to cancel tutorial immediately with a choice to either delete city or if it’s a brand new account with a brand new city delete account (ie: facebook created a new account when clicking on link)
a simple confirmation pop up "do you really want to create a new city/account and go through the pain of lvl arc again?" should be easy enough to code even for Inno guys :D