• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
On the US forum, a moderator shared the questionnaire sent to the largest diamond buyers.
I can't see it, because you have to be registered ...

-Alin-

Emperor
Creating identical trade offers multiple times with one click would be actively harmful (make it easier to spam the market with lots of little crappy trades) - so I'd bet that one makes it in :p

People who want profit on goods and posts unfair trades sure will be happy about this.
Otherwise, I cant see end game players to use that much the Market, In last few years I posted only trades for reccuring quests for other people in my guild and that was all.

Creating identical trade offers multiple times with one click would be actively harmful (make it easier to spam the market with lots of little crappy trades) - so I'd bet that one makes it in :p
I would use this to make multiple circle trades for my guild to use for events. :p

Sometimes I forget to flag them as guild trades only so the hood takes advantage of some, maybe the ability to make trades guild only after they're posted? Why not?

Goldra

Marquis
They are good things to improve in the game, but arent going to make a big change on the game. We have been asking for them long time, so; at the end, all the noise just for these? I hope, there will be more things added in version 1209.

Well according to the game file, we currently are in 1.209. But I haven't seen anything from the sprint.

1.209.38ec5f278a4 (01.07.2021 20:09)

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
For the Beta nothing will change with a special kind of patch.
All changes related to version 1.209 will be deployed to the game once they are ready for deployment.
Most likely this will happen via the daily update.