• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Your suggestion for our Community Sprint (version 1.209)

Yekk

Viceroy
Actually Julian this thread is still very important...Closing it would allow Inno to backtrack. Something we know has done many times before. Yes new request most likely will not be addressed but my guess is they had a list before we started. Started coding that list before this thread existed with much of what was asked for either ignored or already in the works.

Julian24

Viceroy
Actually Julian this thread is still very important...Closing it would allow Inno to backtrack. Something we know has done many times before. Yes new request most likely will not be addressed but my guess is they had a list before we started. Started coding that list before this thread existed with much of what was asked for either ignored or already in the works.
And what has closing the thread to do with what you stated? I don't see an connection. Closing just means, that nobody can reply to this thread.
The date for the ideas for the sprint is over, so the only thing written here are discussions. We can discuss when the changes are implemented, but for now this thread should be closed.

Thunderdome

Emperor
1.206 its already in beta so your date its wrong
For them, their date layout is messed up. We're used to the MM/DD/YYYY on this side of the world. They do the DD/MM/YYYY. Although, I would love to see what people named the 17th or 20th month as (LOL) if we go by our standards.

Julian24

Viceroy
For them, their date layout is messed up. We're used to the MM/DD/YYYY on this side of the world. They do the DD/MM/YYYY. Although, I would love to see what people named the 17th or 20th month as (LOL) if we go by our standards.
You know, not only American players play here, right? For the rest of the world it is DD/MM/YYYY, also for inno, a company located in Germany. Also I don't understand why your comment was necessary. :rolleyes:

Thunderdome

Emperor
You know, not only American players play here, right? For the rest of the world it is DD/MM/YYYY, also for inno, a company located in Germany. Also I don't understand why your comment was necessary. :rolleyes:
I think I, as with the rest of the world, knew that. However, one could try and "convert" for those of us that are used to the other side of the coin. Confusion like this is the reason why I tried to find what the 20th or 30th month was. Or, even 03.06.2021 could easily be read as March 6th, 2021 by our standard, whereas it "might" be just June 3rd, 2021 for the metric parts of the world.

Perhaps, date formats should be June 3, 2021 or 3 June 2021 to avoid the confusion.

Nessie

Baronet
don't know if it was mentioned before, I won't scroll back:

reduce recurring quests in SAAB and SAV - atm 12 clicks - make it 10 clicks max for all ages

12 clicks is way too much

it has been complained about for a long time on EVERY server, no matter which country

1BFA

Viceroy
now after the quests abort are limited to 2000 it could automatically jump to the next wanted quest
(but counting the needed aborts the player would make to get there)

because that improvement can't be exploited because the amount a quest a player can do is limited

Yup...Allow Hide/Unhide quests.. So when player aborts a RQ, have a checkbox to Not show again.... in user preferences introduce a new setting(s) .. Even put a limit as to maybe you can abort max 3 or whatever ..

Last edited: