• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Yesterday and Tomorrow talking to daddy

DeletedUser5129

A mother was close 2 giving birth to 2 children, close to midnight Monday evening. She looked at her husband and realised they had not decided about their names. So she said: 'what are we waiting for? Say me, what do you want?'
The husband looked on the clock and answered: 'Tomorrow?'
His wife screamed until midnight had passed and the first son was born. 'Ok, ok, she said, Tommorow it will be.'
The man laughed and said: 'No, that was before twelve, Yesterday!'
Then the second child was born and their names became Yesterday and Tomorrow.

But when the years went on, the father had difficulties to distinguish the Twin brothers. Every time when he wanted to ask them to do a small job, he had to think nine times before he made a decision what was the right one.
'Tomorrow', he said, 'please help your father with this small job'.
Yesterday started to laugh: 'You asked me the same Yesterday, ask again Tomorrow'.
Then the father went to his other son and said: 'Please can you help me Tomorrow?'.
The son started to look very serious: 'Tomorrow? Sure, but you asked me the same Yesterday daddy. What do you want? Again and again?'.

The father tought it was annoying, but he had no other choice wether to do the job Yesterday or Tomorrow, Again and Again.
'Maybe Tomorrow will be different', he thought, 'Same, same but different then Yesterday.

Sl8yer

Regent
I see a pattern here, but this one is really terrible.

His wife screamed until midnight had passed and then the man said it was before twelve????? :rolleyes:

Greyhound Day is still your best.

DeletedUser5129

I see a pattern here, but this one is really terrible.

His wife screamed until midnight had passed and then the man said it was before twelve????? :rolleyes:

Greyhound Day is still your best.
What can I say to that mr Sl*yer? I don't have to repeat myself like recurring quests, am I right? I cannot say it Again and Again.

Sl8yer

Regent
Yes you can say it Again and Again, cause you are doing so. While I support your quest, I fear your methods will not result into anything. This is not the way to be taken serious. It maybe does get rid of your frustrations, but that is about it.

DeletedUser5129

In general it takes the developers team many times minimum 18 months. However, this issue is so crystal clear, it raises the question if the obvious totally unnecessary repetition was designed on purpose to recieve complaints.

Once they admit that, it will no longer be a problem to speed up the process of making a decent alternative.