• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: XenForo Bugs thread

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Hi all,

Please post any bugs found with XenoForo below. This can range from broken images, to areas you should have access to, but dont.

Thanks,

The Beta Team

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
Sorry, I should have clarified. There is a bug currently with URLs to specific threads which will be fixed ASAP.

DeletedUser5608

some players' title banners are overlapping the text of a message, for example in the attached screenshot.

Additionally i guess dimensions of permitted avatars have changed on the new style forum, as many (including mine) have been clipped

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 23.04.52.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-16 at 23.04.52.png
    120.6 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser4986

Guides in this section, are to be fixed. For example:

m8nB3VM.png

fb5ded3922974cf1b26234b6e952d612.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RedRed

Viceroy
Side note (missing feature probably):

VBulletin provides a toolbar both for the Rich Text Editor mode and the BB Code Editor mode. Now in XenForo there is just a toolbar for the first, the second is missing.

DeletedUser2752

Side note (missing feature probably):

VBulletin provides a toolbar both for the Rich Text Editor mode and the BB Code Editor mode. Now in XenForo there is just a toolbar for the first, the second is missing.
BB is here:
OGciyRI.png

tr8geoff

Farmer
there are loads of links not working.
It would be easier to say I can not find any that are working.
I could only get here by luck on what I thought it should be to get to the forum

Geoff

DeletedUser2752

Another bug: clicking on the "Post Reply" repeatedly posts the reply multiple times

RedRed

Viceroy
On a 1280x1024 display the page header seems a little bit too wide (the eagles are truncated)

ne7xOxq.png

The header is displayed correctly on another display (1366x768)

Uh1HyMT.png

DeletedUser2752

Not able to edit signature and profile (excluding avatar)

DeletedUser

Regarding the BBCode editor, it's NOT a menu, per se, but rather it's a provision for entering raw BBCode. You can switch back to the Rich Text Editor by clicking the link that's immediately beneath the BBCode editing windows.

The supported BBCodes are defined in the Help link at the very bottom of the page, and they include comprehensive support for tables.
Code:
You might want to save the string
[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
somewhere handy, as it's a convenient way to post text that wraps around an image.

There's also a very handy BBCode Table Creator at http://www.teamopolis.com/tools/bbcode-table-generator.aspx
although you'll need to remove the extraneous Line Break at the end of each line.

RedRed

Viceroy
I can use an external resource or switch continuosly between the RichText/PlainText mode. Still, my observation is that in the VBullettin forum (actually running on live servers) the BB Code Editor (aka "standard editor") has the toolbar while here it disappears

O4LR1Nx.png