• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Wrong sound when building a Surveillance Camera

Andi47

Overlord
This one is a minor bug:

Reproduction Steps:

1. build a Surveillance camera
2. listen to the sound when the building process finishes
Observed: it makes an "opening the door" sound - same sound as when you build a house.
Expected: the camera has no doors, do it should do a different sound. May suggest the "whiiiii" sound of a zoom lens?

Issue Description (10/10): when building a Surveillance Camera, it makes an "opening the door" sound instead of e.g. something which sounds like a zoom lens

Technical Info: 1.69.4a7734c (29.01.2016 8:33), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,286, Windows 10, Firefox/43.0, 1920x947, DirectX9Ex (336 MB VRAM)

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, nothing found

Andi47

Overlord
The same happens when building a Wind turbine (Future Era deco): I suggest a "howling wind" sound instead of that (opening/closing/whatever) door sound.

Sovereign

Inhouse Community Manager
I've recreated this on a number of decs. I'll report it, but I think it may just be a placeholder sound for decs who don't have unique sounds.