• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Wrong reward symbol in GB contribution list

Andi47

Overlord
World: zz1 (also encountered on de8 in earlier versions)
Browser and Version: 1.20.21252 (20.02.2014 12:07), Andi47 (73349), zz1, en_US, WIN 12,0,0,70, Windows 7, Firefox/27.0, 1920x948, Legacy
Overview of the bug: in the list of Great Buildings to which I contribute in some cases a wrong rewards symbol is displayed (e.g. a "bronze" symbol for rank 9)
Screenshots:
See encircled rank and symbol. For this building I am ranked #9 of 9 contributors.
GB_Wrong_reward_symbol.jpg
How often this occurs: sometimes (in most cases it seems to occur on later pages, e.g. page 3 or 4 or so...)
Urgency: I'd say medium - it's a display bug, but it might distract people who are checking their contribution list to see where they need to donate more FP in order to get blueprint and medal rewards.
Preventative Actions: Sometimes a refresh (or a click to the GB owner's city and back to the contribution list) helps.
Summary:
1.) have several (more than 10 or better more than 20) GBs where you donated at least one FP
2.) open the GB contribution list (from the Town Hall)
3.) click through the the pages of the list and check both, rank and reward symbol
4.) in some cases it displays a reward symbol even if you are ranked behind rank 5
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: yes, nothing found
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: clicking to the owner's city and GB and then back to the list (sometimes?) solves the issue.