• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Wrong messages and screen image problems

vidicecilia

Baronet
Troubleshooting
No
Hi!

Yesterday when I reseted my city I saw a Rogue Den indicating me that there was an untrained unit that I had not seen before. It seemed weird to me because it wasn't there before the reset.

I clicked to train and the screen began to move and make all kinds of flashes, much worse than after setting productions. I was quite impressed by how crazy the screen's behavior was. I don't have a screenshot.

I wanted to verify that this unit was in the process of training, but there was no unit that had recently been setted.

Many very strange things are happening in my city that make me think that the system is in serious troubles.

It only happened once.

Player: vidicecilia (50415)
Flash Version: WEB 7,1,1,0
Operating System: Windows 10
Browser: Chrome/88.0.4324.150,
Viewport Size: 1138x694,
Renderer: OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Browser or App version and version number
Browser: Chrome/88.0.4324.150

Operating System: Windows 10
Recreation steps
Click to train a rogue.
Frequency
Once
Urgency
It is urgent and serious.
Can this be reproduced?
No

vidicecilia

Baronet
Hi!
My PC is broken since last Wednesday and I just got it back today.
That event only happened once. If it happens again, I'll let you know.
Thanks a lot!

lordwasa

Regent
Community Manager
I will move this to the archive.
If it happens again, please make a new bug report (you can link this post in that new thread again).