• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Wrong language text

Cesaria

Farmer
Today when playing on Beta, I clicked on inventory, the Celtic Forest Selection Kit, Majestic Fawn, Level 2 (majestic Stag). When I clicked on the info to see what it gives, the bonus for 3 neighbouring Celtic Forest Buildings text was in Polish, instead of English. Now it's in English again. I took a photo but it won't let me attach it, file too big.
I play on tablet, samsung s5e. Bug appeared 10 mins ago (ca. 22:50 GMT, 21.02), never saw it before, went back to normal a few minutes later.

i do see a lot of english texts for the st patrick's day event on the dutch servers (e.g. nl2) but that's prob because someone was lazy with providing proper translations?

Leones

Marquis
i do see a lot of english texts for the st patrick's day event on the dutch servers (e.g. nl2) but that's prob because someone was lazy with providing proper translations?
No, that's a bug. Most of the tasks of the third city aren't translated everywhere. Hopefully fixed soon :)

Last edited: