• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: wrong icon mapping

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Troubleshooting
tried different browser and cleared cache
some icons seem to be wrongly mapped...
e.g. polish-star is currently the pot of gold

1597050177080.png

or market goods:
1597050375791.png

Browser or App version and version number
1.185.7d1df6161db (07.08.2020 20:03), Beelzebob666 (169598), zz1, en_US, WEB 7,1,1,0, Windows 10, Chrome/84.0.4147.105, 1020x937, OpenGL Vendor=WebKit Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium) Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)
Recreation steps
open event history
Frequency
every time
Can this be reproduced?
yes

Rhea

Farmer
Oh yes. The market symbols are funny. The same here. It's since the last server update. Before all was normal here.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The server cache has been cleared but you will also need to clear your browser cache to see the update.

ajja

Farmer
I use chrome. The new icons are incomprehensible, unreadable. The old icons were simple and clear. The font was small, almost unreadable. Now it's smaller ...

hvck

Farmer
Is it for sure that this is fixed? I've cleared the cache in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera (most of which I never use so there was likely no cache of FoE to clear), and connected using Private/Incognito mode but the mapping is still off.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Is it for sure that this is fixed? I've cleared the cache in Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Opera (most of which I never use so there was likely no cache of FoE to clear), and connected using Private/Incognito mode but the mapping is still off.
It seemed fine to me since the server cache was cleared

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
Yes this should have fixed it, please could you contact Support?

hvck

Farmer
Well, very strange. I opened my computer this morning and signed into the game (without restarting computer/browser or anything) and now everything is fine.