• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Wrong Hint for second mission on "Extra Training" Soccer Quest

DeletedUser5178

World: Beta - Dunarsund
Browser and Version: Google Version 35.0.1916.114 m
Overview of the bug: The wrong Hint shows for second mission on "Extra Training" Soccer Quest - It says "Finish all the quests in the FoE Soccer Cup Quest-line until July 13th", when it should have a hint related to the mission - which asks you to finish a 24-hour production 4 times.
Screenshots:
Wrong Tool Tip.jpg
How often this occurs: every time
Urgency: not urgent
Preventative Actions: N/A
Summary: Hint should be updated/changed.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes - found nothing
Have you tried fixing it by using these methods? Not aware of any fix available for this

conqueror9

Regent
!!! OMG !!!!

Who are u ??

What have your do !!!

There is no hints for the quest, it is very simple, the only hints to u to complete the quest is complete in time ( July 13 )

It is very surprise to learn
u are shot "70 shot" !!!
and
u have a quest " finish a 24-hour production 4 times "
i never meet this quest b4 !!

Can u brief me...who are you ??
why u have the benefit of shotting 70

DeletedUser

first: it is 20 not 70
second: for very fast players there are extra quest with 24-h-productions. like in the summer event 2013
(I don't know the criteria for very fast: maybe 3, 4 or more quest in one day)

to the "bug":
in events the tool tip always shows the end of the event and not a real hint

conqueror9

Regent
first: it is 20 not 70
second: for very fast players there are extra quest with 24-h-productions. like in the summer event 2013
(I don't know the criteria for very fast: maybe 3, 4 or more quest in one day)

to the "bug":
in events the tool tip always shows the end of the event and not a real hint

sorry
now, i know

it is a super penalty for those "super fast" player ...

DeletedUser2752

Yea, all or at least most quest have this hint, so this is not a bug

BestWarrior

Baronet
Two days ago i've finishied the 39 shots quest and after that i've got the 20 shots again. I've completed it yesterday after it comes again the same 20 shots and 4 times production of 24 hours. Should it be like that? The same question non-stop?

http://prntscr.com/3sdbvj

conqueror9

Regent
Two days ago i've finishied the 39 shots quest and after that i've got the 20 shots again. I've completed it yesterday after it comes again the same 20 shots and 4 times production of 24 hours. Should it be like that? The same question non-stop?

OMG

i wish i am u
so i get additional shot package ( 5 shot more )

after i shot the last quest, i have no more

DeletedUser2752

Yea, a few others complained about that. I'm going to check and see what's happening

Btw, feel free to make a new bug report on it ;)

DeletedUser2752

Hey guys, this might not be a bug-ish, I think this quest is suppose to trigger if you get ahead of schedule, but the problem is that beta started to early, and the timing might of reset when we were updated to the live server's Soccer Event. Still trying to find more information thougb

conqueror9

Regent
Hey guys, this might not be a bug-ish, I think this quest is suppose to trigger if you get ahead of schedule, but the problem is that beta started to early, and the timing might of reset when we were updated to the live server's Soccer Event. Still trying to find more information thougb

I already completed all quest after diamond the quest and shots, I am ahead of the schedule
he has that quest, but i do not have

if game developer can still pop up a quest like that

i am willing to set 4 building to do 24 hour production

any chance ??

BestWarrior

Baronet
No, i was in the mission of 39, should have the mission of 40, but no. I got the mission from 20 again and now it's repeating every time.

DeletedUser

you should be happy with that luck:
instead of getting the last few quest and shot packages (for example: BestWarrior only 3 left) you get that repeating quest and can collect many shot packages

simply build 8 blacksmith for it

at some point the normal quest will come back

you still have almost a month to collect shot packages with that "bug"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5178

Good to know Hint is not a bug. Makes sense now that the same tip would be used for all 2nd missions on the soccer quests.

Didn't read the posts here before I posted a new thread regarding the repeating "Extra Training" quest - but glad to know I'm not the only person it is happening to.

conqueror9

Regent
any 1 can explain to me

why player still doing the quest-line
they give a additional quest like that becos of too fast

and

i even faster than them < complete all quests >
why i do not have those quest ??
Is that a bug ??